Deception

By Anonymous - 08/03/2021 01:59

Today, I found out my husband was faking his leg injury. I caught him out and about walking just fine, hand in hand with another woman. I’ve been caring for him, holding down the bills, and taking him to an "at home" chiropractor for the past 7 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 590
You deserved it 80

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Hopefully you didn't confront him or let him see you so you can drain all your joint bank accounts and then drop some divorce papers on him and let his worthless ass go live in an alley somewhere.

Comments

tounces7 27

Hopefully you didn't confront him or let him see you so you can drain all your joint bank accounts and then drop some divorce papers on him and let his worthless ass go live in an alley somewhere.

Draining mutual bank accounts in preparation for a divorce is a bad idea. The judge is still going to make you split them as martial property and attempting to drain them all is likely to be seen in a negative light.

giraffe_poop 8

As much as she deserves the mutual funds, It seems waiting is worth it if it has a better outcome. A lot of states are no fault divorces, but hopefully she can prove she was the one paying for everything and be compensated.

peterblack67 9

I'm sorry but for 7 months you never suspected a thing? Wow.

Ambrily 27

I've been in pain and walking badly for the past 20 years, so what am I suspected of?

flagbitch 8

Tell him to get the heck out!

You should probably give his balls an adjustment. A really brisk adjustment.

smallGirl33 0

What a POS. Please break his leg for real and let his girlfriend on the side deal with it this time. He’s a loser.

Divorce asap on grounds of infidelity, **** that piece of shit