Funny guy

By kinkyapparently - 22/10/2015 14:47 - United States - San Juan Capistrano

Spicy
Today, my husband broke his toe after tripping over one of our dog's toys. Instead of telling the doctors what actually happened, he said it was "sex related". I had to sit there, beet red with embarrassment, getting weird looks while he giggled to himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 179
You deserved it 2 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've said. "Yeah, and if you think the toe is bad, you should see his penis." The quickest way to hurt a man is to hurt his penis, figuratively or literally.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I probably would've just said, "If it was sex related, you weren't with me. I did see you trip over the dog toy, however." It's funny what people say in weird situations. Maybe he was just nervous or felt stupid for tripping over a dog toy?

Comments

Ease up there, fun hater. It was just a harmless joke.

townailz 16

Whatever makes his toe feel better right?

The doctor can only assume that he broke his toe up her ass because only the sphincter is that strong.

"If he broke it during sex you may want to make sure his anus is alright too."

wordygirl 11

I would have not been able to keep my mouth shut on that one. I would have said, "Oh really now, seriously? You just wait till we get home." My husband embarrasses me alot don't get me wrong, but that right there is a humdinger.

I would never tell my husband "just wait till we get home" because he is a grown man and not a child to threaten with punishment. But I downvoted you for using humdinger seriously.

OR you could have just rolled your eyes and said he tripped. YDI for sitting there silent like it was true.

60 percent of the time, it works... everytime

And nine out of ten random people that have never heard of the internet say that 98.76% of statistics found on the internet are made up.

itwasntme14 19

@18 you've never watched Anchorman have you?

I probably would have been giggling along with him.

at least he didn't break his dick or things might have been really awkward

Dammit that's what I was going to say!!

That has to be one strange position to get that to happen