Not the smartest

By ugh Buck! - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was watching a movie on TV. One of the characters has the same name as my dog, and when his name was called, my dog got so excited that he jumped face-first into my TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 465
You deserved it 4 540

Same thing different taste

By stressedartist - 09/09/2016 12:43 - United States

Today, I ran over Oprah. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 70

Comments

jw90 18

Hope the fella is ok, but hey he's well trained in his name at least.

Your dog thinks it's Blue from BluesClues; jumping into pictures and what not.

RedPillSucks 31

You don't like the asian guy that replaced him?

hotPinklipstick 24

I miss Steve very much. I never liked Joe. :(

Too bad Steve had to get a crack addiction and leave us awkwardly-too-old fans heart broken. "Sorry kids, Steve had to go off to 'college'!"

hotPinklipstick 24

49- Steve didn't leave because of a crack addiction; he left to pursue music, which actually isn't that bad.

werewolf_babe 16

At least they don't bark at every little sound the tv makes

Is your dog a television okay? Well it looks like your dog will come no matter the voice...you might have to check the names of the people in movies you watch a home now...

The comment isn't that bad, really. He just missed "and" and "at". I've seen much much worse.

After rereading it I concede. For some reason my brain melted when I first read it.

I need to proofread better...I my mind just skipped over that...

be glad that your dog is obedient. My dog just stares at me and scoffs

graceinsheepwear 33

Clearly your dog has been hanging out with too many cats.

I'm picturing a dog scoffing; it's quite amusing!

blackbeltpsycho 16

My dog is just a straight up jerk. He'll come up to you to get attention, then when you pet him he growls and tries to bite.

Hope the dog is okay. I had the same problem with my cat. He thought the cat on AFV that looked like he was singing that old time rock and roll song was him. He freaked out.

What if it originally was a pug??? dun dun DUUUUUUUUN

lol thats adorable as long as hes alright. mine runs up to the TV & pounces his paws onto the screen whenever he sees a dog on TV. 7 pounds of fury.