Oops...

By the other woman - 26/06/2018 01:30

Spicy
Today, I found out that the guy I lost my virginity to a few months ago was in a relationship the whole time. How did I find out? His now ex-girlfriend called to yell at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 165
You deserved it 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

F her life too man. That kinda shit kills you, and she's taking it out on you. Just reaffirm you never knew and you wouldn't have done it if you did. If it wasn't you OP, it would have been someone else.

It's time for you to team up, and humiliate him.

Comments

It's time for you to team up, and humiliate him.

F her life too man. That kinda shit kills you, and she's taking it out on you. Just reaffirm you never knew and you wouldn't have done it if you did. If it wasn't you OP, it would have been someone else.

Homewrecker first time out! Beginner’s luck! Well played.

I haven’t been on here in over a year, and you’re still making idiotic comments?

I can understand she is gutted, angry and betrayed because that shit hurts bad and makes you doubt yourself. I agree she definitely needs to take it out on that asshole of an EX. He cheated! You didn’t know, explain that(she might have this false image of you as the home wrecker who snatches men).It might not make her feel any better because he still went behind her back with you and now their relationship is over. but you can always both get your back and kick his ass! (Yaaay) You both deserve better than this lying cheating scum!

Cheaters deserve to die in the worst possible way.

You lost your virginity to someone you didn’t know well enough to know anything about him. Thats on you

yes and not the guy in the relationships fault at all. LOL

Similar thing happened to me My now ex boyfriend and I did it and a month later he dumped me for anther girl. I have a feeling he liked his new girlfriend since we were dating. You're better off without this guy. I know from experience. Fins someone who will tell you this stuff. You deserve better, OP

Why don’t they ever yell at the guy? He’s the one cheating.

Lobby_Bee 17

At least he choosed to stay with you and dump the old one.