Show bobs and vagene

By c2style - 12/02/2022 00:00 - United States - Fairfax

Spicy
Today, I had my first conversation with someone on a dating site. “I’m trying to get to know you.… so, are you a big girl? I haven’t really been able to look at your profile.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 925
You deserved it 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if he did, could he trust your picture? It could be photoshopped, from a deceptive angle, or from 50 lbs ago. Or of someone else altogether.

« Big girl » is already a no. But if you can’t take a few minutes to read a profile, you’re just out.

Comments

Even if he did, could he trust your picture? It could be photoshopped, from a deceptive angle, or from 50 lbs ago. Or of someone else altogether.

« Big girl » is already a no. But if you can’t take a few minutes to read a profile, you’re just out.

It’s like “Rule 34” in a way. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Maybe he was actually looking for a “big girl” or maybe he was looking to avoid one. In the old days when you met in person before starting to mingle, many people were quick to size each other up with just a glance (he’s too short, she’s too whatever, too plain looking, too good looking for me to have a chance…). They usually did this without saying anything and before getting to known each other. Now with many people meeting online, some of those “first glance” impression type questions might actually get said. On top of that it’s not uncommon for people to lie in their description and even pictures of themselves hoping that they will attract someone and that their personality will “make up” for the difference between reality and that pre-pandemic picture in their profile. But that leads more often to disappointment than good results. Some people, men and women, are all about appearances while many more do definitely consider appearance to be an important factor, but not the only factor. Men and women are both subjected to certain expectations and it can be difficult (but not impossible) to find someone who wants to be with you and who you want to be with. Present yourself as an authentic person maybe adversing your best side to world - That could be your personality, your intellect or conversation skills, or it could be your appearance. Work with what you have and don’t waste time on people who are clearly not into you.