By Anonymous - 02/06/2017 11:08

Today, I accidentally covfefe
I agree, your life sucks 2 870
You deserved it 1 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If there's one thing you can rely on, it's the internet's ability to take a reasonably funny thing and just run that shit right into the ******* ground.

I still have absolutely no idea what that means.

Comments

If there's one thing you can rely on, it's the internet's ability to take a reasonably funny thing and just run that shit right into the ******* ground.

...except it's not actually funny; it's just a typo. The only reason it gets any attention at all is because of whose typo it was. If some people don't like Trump that's fine, but it seems to me that using a simple mistake of a sort that we've all made as a reason for that hate says more about the haters that it does about the hated.

It's not just a typo. It's that he tweeted the start of a belligerent rant around midnight and probably fell asleep instead of completing the sentence.

The reason it's made into a big deal is that he tried to play it off like some private joke. Instead of just saying it was a typo.

I know it's supposed to be coverage thanks to Qwertee, but what's the reference? I'm scared of googling it.

I still have absolutely no idea what that means.

It's just a typo in a tweet posted by Donald Trump. No idea why this is getting blown up so much but it's f'ing annoying.

Oh I know what it is. Trump basically just created a new word. I just don't know what the "official" definition of this word is.

No, it doesn't mean that, that is some made up shit. I followed that reference back and it just links to some misspelled nonsense based on an imaginary 'bible code'. If that it all you have to defend Trump then you are in a pretty bad way. And why defend the illiterate bozo any way?

WillisTm 1

Guys, TRUMP is on here!!!! (F U BTW)

I thought this meant coffee but is it coughing I feel stupid though at least I wasn't the president who wrote it

I think he was trying to write "conference"

In the original tweet it was supposed to be "coverage", unless you want to believe Spicer's implication that it had special meaning understood only by the president and a "small group of people." Covfspiracy theories abound... I'm betting it's his safeword.

FFS can we stop beating a dead horse!? It's not funny when everybody keeps making jokes about it non-stop.

Yet more evidence that our illegitimate president isn't mentally fit for the job he stole.

Quit your crying. He won fair and square.

He clearly did not win "fair and square." He clearly cheated by conspiring with Russia. The only real question is will he get off easy by going to prison or will he be executed for treason.

There is NO ties to Russia with him. Why don't you use your brain and follow the trail that Killary left by selling 20% of the U.S.' uranium supply.

anyone who actually believes the Russia bullshit should take an acid bath. funny thing is, before LOSING, Hillary said that if trump wouldn't accept the results of the election it would be a threat to american democracy. now she lost, and she whines for a recount, then starts whining about Russia. it's a witch hunt genius. even the people leading the election know that.

joeyl2008 29

All your insane rambling aside how does a typo show that Trump is mentally unfit?

How do we know that this isn't something the moderators did just for ***** and giggles?

HOW ON EARTH IS THERE ONLY ONE COMMENTER THAT GOT IT

I cannot believe the lack of sense of humor in these comments.

It is a bit depressing, yes. Stop taking life so seriously!