By homewrecker - 08/11/2009 15:39 - United States

Today, I drove 600 miles to be with my boyfriend of two years for his uncle's funeral. He didn't want me to come because I am seven months pregnant and flying is dangerous in the third trimester. When I got there I don't know who was more suprised to see me: him, his wife, or their kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 035
You deserved it 6 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn..... comment and tell us what happened next!

tangerine_12 0

Dump his ass. Now. Guys like that are ******* scum.

Comments

why would you be surprised to see him if thats who u drove to see?

quoting: When I got there I don't know who was more suprised to see me: him, his wife, or their kids.

pipsqueak7 7

she wasn't saying that SHE was surprised to see him. she was saying that she wasn't sure who was surprised more, the BOYFRIEND, his wife or kids...

woooaaahhh!!! Step away from the "Panda" and read before posting

pipsqueak7 7

and op, that really sucks :( make him pay for gas

Ydi for not having a Background search done before ya all got too serious!

Are you serious? That's not at all creepy. I'm not about to go get a background search on my boyfriend, and most people don't. That's ****** up.

uhh mate...i dont know if i should believe u. ur 'pregnant' and 'UR' man has got other kids and a wife...and ur talking about it on fml? thats a bit strange...

Ummm alot of ppl post situations like this on this website because *newsflash* this website is called f*ck my life and it's made for ppl to post about efed up things that happen in there lives... Duh!

......****......****, ****, ****.....seriously it's "**** My Life" website, no need to church it up with #%@*&%...etc......this has been your Public Service Announcement for today

Actually it's fmylife.com dumbass I'm not churching it up.

NoNameGer 0

I'm thinking the BF had the truely FML day "Today at my Uncle's funeral, my wife and kids got to meet my pregnant GF, Might as well throw me in with my uncle!"