By Samsonites - 28/03/2009 03:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally decided to tell him I love him. He told me that he loved me too... like a sister. The love of my life has been sleeping with his "sister" for three months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 045
You deserved it 5 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I love how people use this website to start arguments so they can spew their personal beliefs onto everyone's shoes in the vacinity, all the while not realizing that this website was not meant to serve that purpose. It's here for laughs, take your bullshit elsewhere. oh and when i said love, i meant hate :)

darkwavegirl 0

i feel your pain, the love of my life said the same thing to me. and also added that having sex with me was like having sex with his 'red- headed step sister' weve been together for 3 years now, now FML

I understand. Last week I told the guy I'm head over heels for that I like him, to put it blandly. I was 99% sure that he wouldn't like me back. I was right. We'd been having sex with each other for about 9 months. He's my best friend. Now I get to sit back and watch him hook up with other girls and act like it doesn't bother me, while I hopelessly wait for him to grow up out of his party phase and choose me. I've never been more comfortable with another guy in my life. Every action of affection he's shown me, which any other person would expect only a couple to behave like, has all just been in a friendly way. FML.

HAH! Wow.. that guy seems to be terrible with words. This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George says "I love you" to a girl and she responds with "I know".

Get some payback on him! Tell your sister to stay out of your life!!

Zapdemon 0
Hich17 0

Holy s***, you slept with a guy for 3 months without telling him you loved him?

jmiller253 0

Thts weird to say. Well he does not love u obviously.