By FML - 19/01/2016 06:41 - United States

Today, I found out my fiancée has been sleeping with the salesman I bought her engagement ring from. He knew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 976
You deserved it 1 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's the deal with the cheaters around here?

I'm so sorry OP. It's horrible enough for her to be cheating at all, but it must have made it so much worse to find out it was with someone who was involved with y'all getting engaged :-/

Comments

May I ask, How can cheating get a man fired from work? It happens outside of the work place and has nothing to do with him working.

some companies don't want to be associated with such disgrace & negativity & depending on the laws - can fire you at-will. However, even if he doesn't get fired - I would still out him so others know what a POS he is.

FalloutScrolls 25

Get your money back, toss that bitch to the curb if you haven't already, and take as much time as you need.

I don't wanna be that guy, but it's fancée, not fiancé.

Thank you #30, I'm glad somebody finally said it. It makes a difference, because I saw fiancé and then "her engagement ring" and got seriously confused.

Call him out to his boss & request FULL refund without penalties. of course, this will only work if you've got proof or think he'll cave & admit it...otherwise you'll just look like a disgruntled customer who was rejected & now deflecting your anger.

That's one hell of a way to earn a commission.

shaobi 11

A few complaints and he'll be out of a job

Kill him. That's the most productive and efficient solution. Her too if you're that way inclined.

He was just trying to make sure "every Kiss begins with K"