By CP19JK12KH - 03/01/2010 09:56 - United States

Today, I had a rare phone call from my ex-girlfriend. We ended up talking for hours about old times. It was the best conversation we have had in forever, it made me miss her and miss us. Later on in the day, she called back asking what we talked about. She was too high too remember. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 913
You deserved it 4 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure she is your ex for a reason. Move on.

You talked for "hours" and she was high the entire time? That's some powerful weed.

Comments

I'm not even kidding when I say I think this is by my ex. She's from the same area, got into women, and contacted me recently concerning heartbreak due to a very similar situation. I am really wondering...

Oh yeah, and she's familiar with this site. I know because she caught my own passive-aggressive FML. Probably a coincidence...

If she was smoking weed, then she shouldn't have forgotten. You don't usually forget things like that.

cookies_for_you 0

she was your ex for a reason. move on, and don't take random phone calls at face value. ever. there's always some odd reason for them, else they'd happen more often.

well, that sucks, doesn't it? YDI though, for dating someone who would get high (by herself?) and call up her ex-boyfriends to have a nice chat. sorry if that seems harsh, but I gotta be honest with this one.

YDI for being a lesbian. *JOKE* Someone had to say it at some point, I got it out of the way. Seriously though that sucks, but how come she lost her memory? Not meant to be an effect of being high.

ndiesal 0

Some of the better conversations I've had in my life happened when I and the person I was talking to were both high

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

Well ma'am that was a very convincing statement! Obviously it was pondered, re-written multiple times and then finally posted for the true work of absolute art that it is!

myvenusdoom 0

game well played by her, i bet she was feeling lonely n called him to get some attention, when she did she later called to dump him again, too many bitches in this world