By O - 04/04/2016 03:38 - Sweden - Trollh?ttan

Today, I noticed that both my managers completely ignored me when I told them that I'm fully booked, and can't take any more clients. Both of them scheduled additional clients. At the same. Three people from different companies will show up at my office at the same time. Yep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 280
You deserved it 1 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you a library? Because you seem booked. Ahhahahahahahhaha But, seriously, that sucks.

Is there any possibility of "referring" clients to your co-workers or maybe speaking to someone higher up and moving things around, push a few deadlines if they're flexible etc? I hope you manage to work things out OP!

Comments

Are you a library? Because you seem booked. Ahhahahahahahhaha But, seriously, that sucks.

TheEpicKitten 20

Is there anyone higher up you could talk to?

caterinette 12

Life just wouldn't be the same without dumb management.

BDanzeisen 20

Speak to the higher ups in that situation. Hopefully they're not as incompetent as your bosses. Good luck :)

Well, just tell them the truth about your supervisors are the ones that overbooked you and you will get to them as soon as you can...or reschedule them yourself.

Just reschedule the meetings yourself. If the managers ask why you rescheduled those meetings, just tell them that you already had a meeting at that time and didn't think that having 3 people show up at the same time to wait around forever only to get sent home without being seen, was a good reflection on the company. Can't see how they can argue that.

Is there any possibility of "referring" clients to your co-workers or maybe speaking to someone higher up and moving things around, push a few deadlines if they're flexible etc? I hope you manage to work things out OP!

You should talk to your boss, this isn't fair.

include both managers in there and have a six person meeting

What, you can't carry on three conversations at once? You need to learn to multi-task.