By jan420 - 09/11/2012 22:03 - Norway - Moss

Today, I paid a surprise visit to my parents, after having moved out for university last year. My room had been stripped bare and all the family photos featuring me were missing from the wall. When I asked why, my mom asked me in return why I was asking stupid questions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 2 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe cause your beauty was distracting to guests

Comments

Yeah... It is such an FML isn't it! For a moment I was expecting a story where OP outlined how amazing their life is, but I was SHOCKED to find a story about how their life sucks!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I think you went a little too far with the sarcasm. Thin line between funny sarcasm and ignorance.

44- Not so much ignorance, more just a flat out absence of any humor.

Maybe cause your beauty was distracting to guests

brittanyrmh_ 12

53- don't be stupid. Men aren't beautiful, they're DAMN BEAUTIFUL.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy.

51. Where do you live? Are all guys around you ugly? There are a lot beautiful boys around me...

brittanyrmh_ 12

I live in Canada. 'Nuff said.

The best thing I can come up with for this FML is "What the ****?"

Jordan740 6

That's quite sad all you could come up with was "What the ****".

Jordan740 6

If all* Now I feel like an ass..

Bloodjoker 11

Surprise! you've been omitted from the family :)

I understand stripping the room bare, but removing his pictures too. He must have done something to really get his parents angry, or they want to slowly phase him out of the family for some reason.

Denden_mushi, I love your profile picture. One Piece is my favorite manga

Wow! I would say maybe they emptied your room so they could do something else with a room you're not using anymore. But they've got no excuse for taking down the pictures...

Response: Because for some reason I have stupid hopes. Like the hope that my mother actually cares about me.

Well, if you hadn't visited them in a year, maybe they got their feelings hurt! Maybe they thought you'd omitted them from your life! Go home more often, not less! If you do, things will get better!

Wow. You're parents are, putting it bluntly, dicks.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Actually, his parents are, putting it bluntly, humans.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Bullshit they're humans. You're just covering up for your own kind, Penguin. Don't be fooled by his mind trickery.