By UH-OH - 15/03/2009 04:22 - United States

Today, I sat next to an attractive punk-rock guy on a plane. I tried impressing him by playing music I thought he would like. I clicked on The Who and opened a large window with the album cover so he could see. The track then shuffled, and he was faced with a giant picture of Miley Cyrus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 703
You deserved it 117 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the who is rock n roll. not punk. and if you're someone that listens to miley cyrus and thinks the who is punk he probably wouldn't have been interested in you anyway.

JDtMG 0

punk guys HATE The Who anyway. better luck next time.

Comments

How do you know the guy was even a "punk/rock guy" as you said? How do you know he listens to the type of music you think he would listen to? How do you even get the nerve to judge someone that way based on a first glance?

kel_riv 0

haha I knew people would jump on this girl for this FML. "attractive punk / rock guy" can mean so many different things... she was just probably trying to give the impression that it was a rocker-esque guy and she wanted to show that she was listening to some credible music. girls do that kinda stuff... deal with it. stop arguing over what is punk; that's not even the point.

awww lol i love Miley :) haha. Don't be ashamed of what you listen to hun :)

epic flirt fail. it's miley! it's a felony!

TheNameless_fml 0

lawls. Were it me in your place I probably would've played music that I thought would get on his nerves on purpose. I also kind of agree with #12.

Because all guys who dress like that like The Who and hate Miley Cyrus. Way to stereotype, you stupid bitch.

thewhorocks 0

welll. The Who invented punk. the first punk song was My Generation. look it up, promise it's true. =] so it appears that most people lose here. ANYWAY. that sucks, but don't be embarrassed for what you listen to, if anyone doesn't like you 'cause you like miley..well, whatever. either way, keep listening to The Who, it's a good call. best band ever!

I like alot of punk rock music, and as far as appearance goes I would probably be someone classified as "punk/rock guy" but I for one am generally not really into girls that like punk rock. So even if you managed to find a real punk rock band on your ipod or whatever it was, I doubt it would help your case anyway.

umm this really is probably the dumbest thing i've ever seen on this site

_Elizabeth_ 0

Really. Miley Cyrus. Then FYL. You shouldn't be trying to impress the guy anyway! Pssh. Miley Cyrus.