By PhailedMidterm - 12/03/2013 19:03 - United States - Mattapan

Today, I was at the library doing research for my midterm. All of the computers were in use, so I decided to use my laptop instead. Ten minutes later, I was confronted and kicked out. My offense? Unauthorized use of the library's so-called "Free Public WiFi". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 068
You deserved it 3 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were using a Mac in a PC zone weren't you?

enormouselephant 15

Comments

enormouselephant 15

I sometimes park just outside of the library to mooch wifi on my iPhone. The sneaky feeling this gives me is priceless. Mind you, I probably just need to get out more... ;)

why else would they be at the library if they needed a computer? it's quiet and sometimes better than having to deal with it at Starbucks or at a noisy house.

You were using a Mac in a PC zone weren't you?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your attempt to start a debate just failed epically.

HowAreYouToday 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why would you write the exact same message as number 50? You DO realize that it's either going to be buried or removed, right?

56: Something that I've learned on fml the hard way, no matter how freaking stupid a comment is, directly saying that it is going to get buried or that it should be buried will get yourself buried.

70, saying that a comment is going to get buried because they said somebody else will get buried will get you buried.

# 56 Says the one who just got buried... This will probably get me buried

Looks like third time around is safe though. :)

@86: Forreal though what a load of bollocks that is eh?

Please, stop commenting! My arms...they can't take the digging anymore!

I can see if you were mooching at a coffee shop or cafe, but a library?

The baristas at a cafe don't mind the 'intimate' topic on the laptop but old ladies do! ;)

People do it all the time? I don't really see what your getting at.. Haha.

Sounds pretty ass backwards if you ask me! Research for homework should be considered an authorized use. You could make a complaint.

Ah, so that's why they kicked you out OP...

5- Well, now we all know what category YOU were looking in!

It doesn't say sexual topic... It's labelled as miscellaneous.

And this is why I don't look at **** at the public library anymore.

Kind of strange because Free Public WiFi is the reason why I watch **** in the library.

6- yeah, google incognito window sadly doesn't watch who's looking over your shoulder, I had the same problem.

I wonder what OP was doing on the computer,sine this is categorized as "intimacy"

He says "research", but we all know now.

OP:Yup!I'm sure "studying" fellow "computer users" xD

Yeap. Watching **** in a library is a bad idea...

You obviously didn't read the fine print. Under it would've given a definition for the acronym 'FREE' Federal Restricted Electronically Enlisted Which means you had to sign up online before you could go online. Careless, careless OP.

Lionesse 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There! I see it! I see the joke! It's gone over there! If you hurry, you might catch it!

I feel like the FML comment section is going "brain-optional"

30-Real life is becoming brain-optional, and you're worried about FML comments?

Next time you use the library's free public wi-fi, use it to research Kafka. Or Kafka ****, as some of the previous commenters have insinuated.

Why did I decide to google that? Just... I don't get it, why did I google that? Seriously, why?!

I was thinking of googling what #11 said but then decided not to. Now seeing #17's comment I have an even stronger urge to look it up. Must... resist....

This was never my intention but it's funny as hell.

kishorekumar_a 10

36 - May the Force be with you...

....Just no. Never again will I read Metamorphosis in the same light.