By anonymous - 21/01/2010 05:02 - United States

Today, I was bet 100 dollars that I couldn't break a piece off a brick with my head. I couldn't, and I have 2 gashes in my head now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 905
You deserved it 73 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anti09 1

I'd say you should be hospitalized to check for brain damage, but then I realized it's probably unnecessary considering you thought breaking a brick with your head was a good idea in the first place. YDI for being so profoundly retarded. Next time, do something fatal and remove yourself from the gene pool.

lametroll 0

I imagine that brick was the most sure thing going through your head at the time.

Comments

lickmyjock 0

Now look back, and think, was it worth it?

I think you're underestimating how hard he hit his head.

Although i may laugh at peoples stupidity alot on this site, i can't laugh at this one. That would make me a hypocrite. However, i will say, kudos for trying soft-head!

this is why science is important, if you understood science you would know that if you hit yourself in the head with a brick you would get gashes, and that if you hit yourself hard enough that you would have a fractured skull...

pipp360 0

you are the biggest dumbass known to man. society will be much better off when u are dead. stupid mother ******.u must have already had brain damage before that to do something so stupid so the brick couldn't have done that much damage. now think back, was it worth it?you are worse than a hooker. at least they get laid when they get paid.go jump off a bridge

loveconverse 0

owwww ........ that's not very smart

CyclonePsycho 1

Rock beats idiot! Brick wins!

49ersfan174 0
lickmyjock 0

OH YEAH I'M FIRST! THE FML LADIES LOVE ME ;-)

cucuto89 0

fail/ BTW op, how drunk were you at the time?

ya... I hope you were drunk when you did this..because if you did it sober fyl for being so stupid.

HeresReality 0

your not first ******** and no one would freaking care if you were. anyway, it took $100 for you to realize you are naive and retarded? do you know just how har it is to break a brick? this is fake anyway because if you have a high enough I.Q. to pos something on the Internet you have a high enough I.Q. to not try to break a brick withyour head fake and ydi

yourefreakindumb 0

No you aren't and now everybody hates you. Go eat a dick.

lametroll 0

I imagine that brick was the most sure thing going through your head at the time.

xlostwithoutu 0

dumbass. YDI for being such an idiotic showoff.

rodgaetef 0

seriously like how retarded can the OP be?

lickmyjock 0

BTW I'll bet you two hundred cash dollars you can't chip your teeth with the curb. Go ahead and try... just make sure to come back and tell me how it went.

Anti09 1

I'd say you should be hospitalized to check for brain damage, but then I realized it's probably unnecessary considering you thought breaking a brick with your head was a good idea in the first place. YDI for being so profoundly retarded. Next time, do something fatal and remove yourself from the gene pool.

dudeitsdanny 9

Okay, I agreed with you until you basically told him to kill himself...

I'm betting your hospital bill is going to cost more than $100, or that you won't go to the hospital and the next headline we see is going to be "Dumbass hits himself in head with brick, causes brain bleed, dies because yes, he really is a dumbass."