By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 18:35 - United States

Today, I was driving back from school 100 miles away from my home with my fiancé and dog. While stopping for gas, we accidentally left our car keys and cell phones in the car. The dog sat on one of the keys and engaged the locks. We were locked out of the car until the tow truck arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 863
You deserved it 21 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Getting locked out of your car for a while is the least of your problems. Trying to get along as a gay married couple in a country that still has lots of homophobes will be a much bigger challenge. Of course, if you meant fiancée instead of fiancé, never mind. You're just ignorant when it comes to French, and I think I've just cured you.

And in addition, I bet your teachers didn't believe your excuse for not being able to do your homework either, now did they?

Comments

wieness1 6

Ever call a American company and get the recording "press one for english"fml what's this country coming to?

You shut your dog inside a hot car with your phone and keys. Be grateful your dog actually prevented your car from being opened up and driven off with everything inside, dehydrated and suffering pooch included.

MidnightMusic53 37

Are you retarded? If you look at the FML date, this happened in January. Also, no dog dehydrates in the short time it takes you to quickly run into a store and head back to the car. People are far too eager to call others animal abusers, especially ignorant people like you, since you couldn't even take the time to look at the time of year before freaking out and launching into a lecture, or comprehend that the dog was only going to be left in the car for a few minutes because they were just making a quick stop at the damn gas station. They most likely went inside to pay for their gas and just pick up a few things, and if anything it took less than 5 minutes. I could understand if you were freaking out because they were grocery shopping, which can take over an hour at times, and whether it's hot or not, dogs shouldn't be left all alone for that long in a vehicle, but that wasn't the case here. The only reason they deserve what happened is because they foolishly left the car keys in the car, which you don't do, whether you have a dog in the car or not.

you left the dog all alone in your car for so long?! windows closed?! karma

Yet, even w/o your phone you can post this? Ofd