By Anonymous - 13/07/2013 16:16 - Puerto Rico - San Juan

Today, I was playing Monopoly with my kids. It was fun, and led to some mock fights. My neighbor, who despises me for being a single mother, used it as an excuse to call the cops on me for "abusing" my kids. They were too confused to do anything but nod at the officer's accusing questions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 194
You deserved it 3 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Soniye 14

Call the cops on your neighbor for invading your privacy what right does your neighbor think they have ?! Spying on you like that

Comments

graceinsheepwear 33

Sounds like instead of a Community Chest, your game had a Community Ass.

olpally 32

Well then, your neighbour is a regular Gladys Kravitz.

I'm so glad that somebody younger than me made that reference. I grew up watching Bewitched on Nick at Night through the late 80s and early 90s.

I love Bewitched, Elizabeth Montgomery was hilarious. :)

cadillacgal79 32

I haven't watched Bewitched in so long....

Obey_StudBoii 23

Your neighbor needs to get a life and quit being involved in yours.

She despises you for being a single mother?! What a bitch! Whether you're a single mother by choice or not, it does not mean you're a bad parent. From the sound of it, you seem to be a good mom who can get her kids together for a board game (no easy task in our world of technology). Why would anyone hate someone for being a single parent? Ugh. Your neighbor needs a **** punt.

spiritfang11237 16

so children today we are going to play a game with the neighbor. it's called punt the ****. here let me show you how it is played. *punts neighbor over fence* GOAL!!!

I hope the cop understood the misunderstanding. You sound like a good mother OP.

dang I live in dorado and my neighbors are the same way! so damn nosy. what is it with these puerto ricans?

Monopoly is an abusive game...well it can be...it's like the wild draw four...

That would just make the situation worse. He/ she would just report her to the police again and they would definitely take note of that kind of violent behaviour after she's been accused of abusing her children.

Wow what a friggin jerk! I hope you don't get into any kind of trouble OP, I know certain states take calls like that serious.