By ironic driver - 04/09/2011 22:10 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for a DWI. The police officer was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 563
You deserved it 4 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you were drunk...calling it DWI??

Maybe the line "I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!" will actually work in this situation.

Comments

kelsey_katie 17

That's no bueno. Cops shouldn't be drunk. And maybe you should be a better driver..?

kelsey_katie 17

And by saying that cops shouldn't be drunk, I mean while they are out on the scheduled work time.

-14 How the **** would you know the cop was Mexican? Just because the location was in..Texas? Ohh...wait

kelsey_katie 17

14&20: so basically what you're saying is that all people in the Texas-New Mexico area are Mexican? That is not the case and extremely wrong of you to say.

Sounds like you were raining on the cops parade. You shoulda been slick and told him that if you don't tell I won't, and taken him to a motel and showed him a good time. But don't forget the camera for blackmailing later on.

I wonder what the cop did that made him appear intoxicated.

Well, that's just irony to the extreme. :/

Cop: "Pulled over, you know, do why I? " OP: "No, aquifer, pulled over me how come you? " Cop: "Believe you I was driving intoxicated. " It's too complicated to record the conversation of two drunk people. I'll leave the rest open to interpretation.

You can get in trouble for just being in the car while drunk! It's called a APC (actual physical control). It sucks.

I'm sorry ocifer *hick* I only meant to have 1 drink *hick*

I think you were drunk...calling it DWI??

Oh apparently DWI is used often in the US? Here it's just DUI. My bad

DWI stands for Driving While Intoxicated. It can be either one here in the US.

jessesgirl14 16

DWI= driving while intoxicated... DUI= driving under the influence.... DUI can be anything including illegal drugs/ pharm drugs... DWI is alcohol...

JayJ17 7

Not really. I live in the US and have never heard someone refer to it as DWI.

dbt88 15

It's rarely called that now because you can get in trouble for just having the keys in the ignition ("operating") - not physically driving, so it's more recently been called OWI. I haven't heard it called DWI in forever (DUI more recently).

Malkria 1

Maybe the cop said DWI instead if DUI....

It's "driving without insurance" u dumb kids

DUI: Driving Under the Influence DWI: Driving While Intoxicated DWI is Far worse than a DUI

EnEl_Infierno 15

#27 I'm from texas and yeah it's referred to as a DWI, when you're pulled over for drinking & driving, and I should know, I have one. -_-

EnEl_Infierno 15

36- It's FTMFR (failure to maintain financial responsibility), when you're caught driving without Insurance. Silly kid, google man.

I just googled it. In all the law study sites they refer driving without insurance and driving while intoxicated to be referred as a dwi. So relax kid

I guess only in America do you need proof of insurance. Here in Aus you do not need to prove insurance or even have insurance.

EnEl_Infierno 15

#44 Different states, probably have different terms, but don't listen to me I'm drunk (no kidding) hahahaha.

enonymous 8

DWI here in CA stands for Driving With Intent. We don't stand for that shit here

Especially if they ride that 'stache of yours!

tedjordan21 3

Never heard of OWI. Only DUI n DWI

Ms. Simpson, I'm afraid your husband is DOA. Oh my God! Oh, sorry I mean DWI.

Wow sounds about right for the united states!!

Their the same thing they invented DUI so they can bust for drugs

TheRealHouse 7

73 that's DWAI.. driving while abilty I'm pared.. that's less than dwi and can be anything, even too tired.

leadman1989 15

I feel so special for having seen that. :)

gypsylexi 5

Yeah in New Hampshire, US no insurance needed

Most_Dope 0

Thumbs down #90 cause she's hot?

kportal69 5

Well you didn't pay very much attention in the D.A.R.E. program. Or health or any of those drugs classes EVERYONE had to take at some point. Or on the news or in newspapers. You sir have no excuse.

34 I hear you can't even sleep in your car with your keys or its a dwi

Actually in Aus, you do have to have 'compulsory' third party 'insurance' when you own a car which you can get into trouble for not having.

In Oklahoma; DUI: driving under the influence (includes drugs and alcohol) statute subtitles distinguish the stimulant DWI: driving while impaired (includes drugs and alcohol). It is a LESSER crime than DUI. APC: Actual physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants. Failure to comply with compulsory insurance law is no insurance and your vehicle will Be impounded.

To add to the nonsense of the replies number two, I now know why they called that kid "Dewy" (DWI) in the movie where his dad killed someone while Drunk driving. The one with Vanessa Hudgens, Pheobe from Friends, and that blonde with the funny mole from Phil of the Future. Yeah that one. I always thought it was DUI.

dumbass of course it is! check your info before you go callin op drunk...bitch

Um it stands for driving while intoxicated

The compulsory 3rd party is part of your rego though so I think that's why you can get in trouble if you don't have it.

#28 jayj ur a stupid **** ur a retard dumbfuck

rabid_otaku 29

I'm in America and have never seen DWI.

Driving While Intoxicated it's a thing ya cotton headed ninny muggins

Yours__Truely 0

Pshhh They're Such Hypocrites.

But Why Capitolize Every First Letter Of Every Word? It's Very Irritating, And Very Grammatically Uncorrect. ^^

Maybe the line "I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!" will actually work in this situation.

The problem is I haven't seen you in like a year, my friend.

I was high on crack when I dumped my gf.

kelsey_katie 17

I love your picture. Adam Lambert ftw(: Lol(:

BlahFYourLife 0

Maybe if you drove better you wouldn't of got pulled over.

Steven696 6

Well maybe if the officer was drunk it wouldn't matter?

Heyyy you Isss drrruunnk. Geeet oouut of thee carrr Nooooooo imm nott drrunkk. Youuu arree! Noo imm a copp ii ish nnoot druunkk!

How to Be Drunk: Repeat every letter you say two or three times. On a side note, sounds more like a conversation between two turtles to me. But I'm half-awake, so what do I know.

50- Wether you are being sarcastic or not, you are right. Slurring can occur if someone gets drunk and typing extra letters indeed does make someone sound/type drunk.