By severedface - 22/05/2011 05:35 - Canada

Today, I went on a blind date. When I got there, I found out that the guy was a ventriloquist and was going to use his puppet to talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 356
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klovemachine 24
sourgirl101 28

Were you dating Jeff Dunham? Because he's funny as hell! "I kill you!"(:

Comments

klovemachine 24

if things got heated I wonder which wood she would suck first?

Kn0wledge123 21

Did the dummy reveal any skeletons in his closet? Did the skeletons say they'll kill you if you aren't silent?

Hey, it could be fun if OP likes getting fisted

i'd like to know the answer to this as well.

I was thinking that; and I was thinking it was only one date. The OP can get over it because it's one helluva story to tell and a funny memory. (:

Thanks. :) It was one of my bored days. :P

sourgirl101 28

Were you dating Jeff Dunham? Because he's funny as hell! "I kill you!"(:

He has to be one of the lamest comedians out there... besides Carlos Mencia.

I kind of have to agree with Doc. You can only watch the same routine so many times... If he could come up with new jokes I'd like him.

sxe_beast 11

I think Dane Cook has both Jeff Dunham and Carlos Mencia beaten for worst comedians ever.

Kn0wledge123 21

Oh God. I thought I was the only one who realized how garbage Dane Cook is. I only like his "alone in the elevator" bit. Everything else is whack-sauce. Kevin Hart FTW.

Ok, I agree that Dane Cook is far worse than Jeff Dunham.

I'm going to be honest: if that happened to me, I would just walk away.

Never trust a man who has his hand up someone's back.

kalejaxson 5

Give his dummy a kiss goodnight. Maybe next time he'll think twice about bringing it.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

might get off on that kind of thing 0.o

I call BS. This is exactly what happened in a book, "Secrets of a Shoe Addict". OP probably got this from there.

i too am having a hard time believing it.. but then again there are a lot of stupid creeps in the universe

so the world is just that dull. nothing can ever happen that happened in a book/movie. are you really that stupid?

No children, things that happen in books and movies can happen in real life. But its highly unlikely that something this ridiculous actually happened. There's no need for you to be rude or call me names just because you don't agree with my comment. Grow up.

'cracker bitch'? so racial slurs aren't possibly in the EULA type thing either, are they? can't be a hypocrite there, bud.

Again, no need to name call. Calm yourself down.

lol. you just have so many imaginative things put together. well I won't poke the retard kid anymore, it wouldn't be fair anyhow. (btw. using the word 'cracker' in that way is in fact racial. just like a White person versus a black person saying 'nigga')