By distracted - 16/09/2012 07:00 - Canada - Victoria

Today, I went out for lunch with a guy I hadn't seen in a couple of months. He seemed to be staring at my chest quite a bit, but I wasn't too bothered by it. Turns out there was still an XL sticker on my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 059
You deserved it 6 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kikimonole 13

A lesson... Always double check your shirts for stickers. I once walked around with a size tag hanging from the ass of my pants.

TheTwistedOtaku 16

Comments

TheTwistedOtaku 16

He probably pointed it out or OP saw it on her way to the bathroom.

Now if he only had a XL sticker on his pants! Thumb down this perverted comment!!! I did!

Pants aren't measured that way and the size of your penis isn't usually measured according to your pants either.

gmc_blossom 21

11- That joke was bad and you should feel bad.

Reminds me of when I undressed my girlfriend once, and found a sticker on her ass cheek that said "elastic". :-P

Obviously there's an XL sticker on every single girls butt.

Yeah, I now know. Sorry, didn't understand.

It's safe to say his personality isn't large...

ryry013 6

I think he was trying to make a joke about how her shirt was "large" but his personality.... was also? I don't know, something like that.

kikimonole 13

A lesson... Always double check your shirts for stickers. I once walked around with a size tag hanging from the ass of my pants.

cheshireau 26

I saw someone do that the other day. It's awkward to point it out.

20- And then you have to explain to them why you were looking there...

perdix 29

Is that a euphemism for a hemorrhoid?

#3 pointing out this kinda thing is not easy, as once at our drive trough a girl was looking for her money everywhere however i saw her money poking out of her bra. Damn i totally didnt know how to say that and started looking other side, so that she dont think that i am looking at her boobs lol haha

Not the end of the world, OP! If it bothers him that much then he's a douche...

skullofdarkness 18

That or he's OCD. I know girls who will pull the hair off of the shirt or coat I'm wearing for that reason, and a sticker is far more distracting than a hair.

4 - nothing about this implies he was a douche about it.

#19, That's called mild flirting, not OCD.

sorry for your inconvenience op but I don't find it that embarrassing. Cheer up!

porcupineattack1 5

Damn you stickers i do not notice!

It's worse when you don't notice the ones on fruit. Nothing like taking a bite into an apple and getting more than you bargained for.

He was just trying to see if the sticker was accurate.

Well doc, now they are just leaving the stickers on to let us know. Lol

ThePsyche 9

I'm sure doc will not stop. He will survive, yes he will survive.. For as long as he shall live he'll know how to stay alive he will survive! (I think those lyrics are completely wrong)

55- he was talking about the guy who replied to him

55- if your going to sing it at least get the lyrics right

mintcar 9

Your/you're Must be a very difficult thing to understand.

I hear they have the new invention called a mirror that has only been around since about 6000 BC...

He wasn't staring at the XL sign. Probably didn't even notice it

cellycrunk 16

Maybe he thought the XL sign wasn't talking about the shirt. ;p

Ahh I hate those stickers! I normally notice then about halfway into my day at school, but FYL op I'm not sure why that caused him to just stare at your chest the whole time...

...the sticker. The sticker is what caused him to stare. Edit: I now see that you wrote "not sure why that cause him to stare" vs "not sure what caused him to stare". My apologies.