By Anonymous - 27/06/2010 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a party. No one there was under 60. I'm 16 and it was the only party I've been to all year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 196
You deserved it 7 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

A. We all know old people have the best stories. B. You have plenty of "experienced" women to hit on. C. There's bound to be alcohol, and soft, chewable foods. D. Old people KNOW how to par-TAY. Sounds like you got it made...

F_MY_L1FE 0

I've never even been to a regular party wit people my own age. So suck it up.

Comments

referee cheated! england had those damn germans!

No, we didn't. Had they allowed the goal, we would have still been behind by 2 goals. We played like shit.

gigidy_goo 0

were they all like herbert?

redcheckers1011 1

you need to go out moree (:

I'll be that old geezer 60 years from now racing people in wheel chairs in wal mart. if any kid finds me lame at that point in time I'm afraid I'm going to have to run him over, and god knows how fast electric wheel chairs will go in 60 years from now. youngsters these days! damn I'm already sounding old FML was the apple pudding good atleast OP?

I was that same kid!! We're not losers; we're just people who have the ability to mingle with people of all ages, unlike most stupid children these days. Also, old people parties are fun. They have great food, and you can play the game "count the Rolex watches".

theengulfer2 0

YDI for thinking that a 16 year old needs to go to parties to be cool.