By life_suxxx - 06/12/2009 07:43 - United States

Today, I went to the store to buy some groceries. Several hours later I realize that I can't find my wallet. After looking all over my house and then the store parking lot, I had my credit cards cancelled. On the drive home, I feel something under me. It was my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 324
You deserved it 33 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You say "several hours later" you realized your wallet was missing. This leads one to believe that you were either at another store, or at home. If you're at another store and you searched your house and the original store parking lot, this means you were in the car twice, so you should have felt it in the car at that point. If you were at your house already, you were still in the car once to go to the other store, so you should have felt it then, not on the drive back home. I call fake.

mike_dancefloor 0

the only thing that would suck worse than that is if right after your parents were discussing some freak that needs help and it turned out to be you. man that would suck

Comments

Jeez. Was it in your car all along or what?

AnaMaree 0

FAKE. The op is a faker. She has two FMLs on the first page (RIGHT UNDER EACH OTHER.) Her life can't possibly suck that bad.

or her parents called her a freak because she was flipping out about her wallet then pulls it out 5 min later.

You had your cards cancelled before you even got in the car to get home? Rush much?

That sucks. But at the same time, I'd be so relieved that my wallet wasn't lost or stolen that I wouldn't be too mad. I'd be sad, I'd probably cry, but in the end, YAY my wallet wasn't lost! :D

You say "several hours later" you realized your wallet was missing. This leads one to believe that you were either at another store, or at home. If you're at another store and you searched your house and the original store parking lot, this means you were in the car twice, so you should have felt it in the car at that point. If you were at your house already, you were still in the car once to go to the other store, so you should have felt it then, not on the drive back home. I call fake.

How did you never think to check the car?? You had to drive home, and then drive back, and none of these times you thought to give a cursory look around the car, even just the driver's seat? Really now?

eh, better that than it actually haven been stolen. Glad you found it. :)

YDI. guys and their wallets...smh...so careless.

Reyo 2

Yes, because women NEVER lose their purses and then force their brother to stop the very important engineering project he's doing, which needs to be completed by the end of the day mind you, so he can help her find it by backtracking to every single store they went to that day. 16 stores! 16! Who has the energy to hit 16 stores in one day!?

mike_dancefloor 0

the only thing that would suck worse than that is if right after your parents were discussing some freak that needs help and it turned out to be you. man that would suck

I can't even get 1 fml posted and this person can get 2 lame ones in one day? Mods are going downhill...

arienh4 0

Wait, so, you drove home, from the store, to look there, drove back to the parking lot, and drove home again and THEN you felt it?