By bushwhacker - 05/03/2015 23:34 - United States - Wichita

Today, it's been almost two months that I've been taking hair, skin and nails vitamins. The only thing growing noticeably longer, faster, stronger, and healthier are my pubes. I've never sheared a sheep before, but I imagine the maintenance I just did was comparable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 762
You deserved it 3 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

michaelaranda 28

You should check out the forums of popular health websites. They give really good advice that tell you what anything youre taking will actually do to you.

Comments

it doesn't only grow the hair on your head

Don't get why people are down voting this :D it's fun!! :D

michaelaranda 28

You should check out the forums of popular health websites. They give really good advice that tell you what anything youre taking will actually do to you.

Was I the only one reading the list of how the pubes are growing in a daft punk tone.

1dvs_bstd 41

yes, captain Solo, yes you are.

I guess I have sick tunes in my head at all times then.

1dvs_bstd 41

Would that be the imperial march?

on occasion yes. so touche sir, touche

It's time to quit those vitamins. It's good to take a multivitamin daily; but for your hair you could use a volumizing shampoo and deep conditioner. There are also strengthening top coats to help your nails grow. Good luck, OP!

khoov19 20

keep up the good fight and keep that lawn manicured

Huh, I assume OP is taking Biotin? It's done pretty awesomely for me, especially with my hair growth. Maybe they should try a different brand.

sweetnsourrr 11

I wish it would have done the same for me, but that didn't happened. Instead of helping my skin, it made worse by giving me back acne and tones of ance on my face and I had to stop using that asap. It done ****** up my hormones.

I feel your pain. I'm taking those and they're making me grow hair on my neck!

Were you taking biotin or something else? I'm a big advocate for Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nails vitamins. They've worked awesomely for me so far over a month & a half.

They are the Nature's Bounty gummy vitamins. They were working fine at first.

That's so strange, I wonder if they could have been interacting with something else you were taking? I have no idea.