By valnaj1 - 25/12/2012 03:03 - Denmark - Vamdrup

Spicy
Today, my 14-year-old daughter came home after sneaking out and partying. She was totally drunk, and started crying on my shoulder because some boy named "Thomas" has a small dick, and she had to fake an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 986
You deserved it 27 752

Same thing different taste

Comments

How awkward would it be if thomas read this..

MrThumbsItUpMan 8

I'm pretty sure if someone ****** her at 14 years old, that would be known as rape or molestation of some kind because no kid at 14 would have sex until the age of 18 and older

Depends on the area and it's age of consent laws. Most places have allowances for different age groups which get wider the closer you are to the age of consent. The age of consent just means it becomes a free-for-all for anyone above that age. Below the age, it's legal to have sex within your age range. If she had sex with another 14-ish-year-old, it's perfectly legal and normal.

I wouldn't say it's "normal," legal or not. And that's assuming Thomas was also 14. And if they're in an area where the age of consent is 15 or older, it's legally rape regardless of how old Thomas is.

XxGAMERxWOLFxX 1

"I agree, your daughter sucks."

These comments make me sad. This did not happen in the US. This happened in a country with much more reasonable drinking and consent laws. Drinking at 14 to that extent? maybe not ideal, but definitely nothing horrific. Sex at 14? is that really surprising? People start having sex once they hit puberty, or a bit after... Really, just look up north a bit at Canada, the average age to start being sexually active for females is reported to be around 13. I see nothing here to be ashamed of besides the fact that she thought she had to fake an ******. That'll not be a help for either her nor Thomas. All these people acting surprised or thinking that nobody would dare have sex until the US's unusually high age of consent really needs to stop posting, and look at the world around them.

redmane 21

I developed when I was 9 and I hit puberty at 11. Being sexually active at puberty would not have been too great for me. I started at 14/15. I agree with you completely. Just giving another viewpoint.

ViviMage 38

Get the kid a BAC for blood alcohol, arrest the party person that gave her that and sue for the child's lost virginty. Least here in the US the legal age to drink is 21

note: most countries don't have nearly as strict laws for drinking, and 21 is insanely high, outmatched only by countries that ban alcohol altogether.

redmane 21

Sue for child's lost virginity? She's 14, not 10. It didn't seem like she did it unwillingly. I could see the point with that but it was willing.

Epikouros 31

Congratulations, you can stop worrying about whether you'll be getting grandchildren.

hannnahmarie 14

What the hell? When I was 14 I was clueless about that kind of stuff, and I wouldn't even think about partying

Then you lived a very sad, sheltered life.

Yay for Thomas! Except for the small dick thing..

The small penis isn't ideal, but it isn't really a problem. So long as it is long enough to penetrate (over 1/2 inch), it can function well enough to give most females an ******... and if not, he needs to learn how to please them in other ways. The part of this story that makes me sad is that she felt she had to fake an ******. Doing so will only slow his ability to learn how to please his partners, and does nothing for her.

I just love that many americans can't understand that not alle countries have the same insane alcohol laws, and dumb morals

barefootchic 6

"Dumb morals." That's sad but it also made me laugh.

alexstylespayne 6