By Terry - 13/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, my friend called to say my boyfriend was at a diner with another woman. I immediately went and caught them in a deep conversation. I slapped him and yelled "Who's this bitch!?" It turns out she's his half sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 612
You deserved it 88 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you slap him before you ask who the girl is? YDI.

Comments

God lady, let your guy have some room to breath, don't be such a bitch.

oops, typo. Should have been "cause a scene."

themixedt4pe 0

YDI. I don't care if you've been cheated on in the past, learn some respect! Slapping him is a REALLY stupid thing to do without having any proof of anything whatsoever. He would have deserved it if he'd been cheating, but assuming he's telling the truth, I hope he slapped you back, because you're the bitch.

wow. u stupid *****. inconsiderate ****

You fail at love. Ever heard about trust? It's a key importance for a relationship. You deserve to die alone with that additude

Essentials 0
SiCMgt4SlipKnoT 0

YDI. You owe him 5 hours of Bj you ****

I don't know that I would have immediately slapped him, but the boyfriend should have told her that he was going out to dinner with another girl, whether she was a friend or a sister or a cousin or any girl that his girlfriend wouldn't have recognized straight away. It seems to me that the girlfriend doesn't necessarily mistrust him; the boyfriend just didn't create a situation where he should have expected trust. Basically, if it really was that innocent, the boyfriend should have given his girlfriend a heads-up beforehand so she didn't have to find out through her friend and embarrass herself like that.

FreedomFirst 0

Ummmm - NO. How dare you expect your partner to have to justify spending time with his FAMILY to YOU? That is downright dictatorial. You are not his owner, you don't have a right to know every detail of everything he does. It's not like he stood her up for a date and then hung out with his sister. He was just living his life, and if she can't handle that his life doesn't ALWAYS include her then she needs therapy.

Lonely4 0

Are you serious? Do you keep your significant other under house arrest like that? If she called him while he was there, then yes, he absolutely should say "Hey I'm out with my sister right now, can I call you back?" or say something like that if he had nothing to hide....BUT he shouldn't have to check-in with that psycho to see his family....you're aware that you are allowed to live your life if you're in a relationship, right? What's next, you want this man to call everytime he takes a shit at work so she knows he's not cheating on her during the break? If I hang out with my brother, I don't need to check with my boyfriend. If my man ever tried to be that controlling, it would be over -- there's no way in hell I could put up with a jealous, paranoid, control freak. This woman is a pathetic drama queen, and I hoped he dumped her psycho ass. He didn't do a damn thing wrong.

No, but it's only normal to know where/with who, youre partner is... My husband and I always text each other, weather im at the gorcery store alone, or at the movies with my girls, I have to tell him because its only right/respectfull towards him, not that he aint allowed to go anywhere, just that he should tell his woman where he is. Doesn't sound like they have been dating for a week... Sounds a little more serious.

Congratulations, you are just as muich of a crazy bitch as OP is. maybe you and her could have a kill yourself party.

How is that psycho? What if there's an emergency and he needs to reach me and my cellphones muted cause im at the movies, or i dont hear it in the bar... Like its important to know these things, I would rather have someone come n tell me than wait untill i get home and no ones there that something happened! I think you're a psycho for not wanting to know where your gf is, I hope she cheats on you and lies to you bunches.

Lonely4 0

#199...So let's say you decide to go grocery shopping on the way home from work, and you tell your man...so that he knows why you're late and which store to call in case your dog dies suddenly...but, what if the first store doesn't have what you want and you go 3 blocks down to the next one...do you call and tell him? I mean, what if there is an emergency and your phone doesn't work past aisle 5? What if you then go to the drug store next door to pick up a perscription...let me guess, you call him again? You would drive him away with your constant, never ending, useless calls. What's wrong with telling him once (yes, I can tell that not obsessively calling makes you feel alone, but try to stay with me here) that you're going shopping and running errands after work and will be home later?

looks like you're taking this to an other level... If I had to go to the grocery store after work, it would be with him. So no worries about all that!!! If it wasn't with him, and I have to go to 4 stores Ill text him arriving at each one and arriving home, so he knows im well... He likes receiving the quick messages so he knows im okay... Once you get married, you will understand big boy.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Wow, you really are a psycho. I pity your slave

Hey guys, hear that? Get involved in a relationship and you need to ditch all of your female friends. I could never ask my boyfriend to dump his female friends. That's just crazy. Just because you're his girlfriend doesn't mean you're entitled to be the only woman in his life. Geeze, don't you ever watch Cheaters? Going out to dinner does not constitute cheating. There needs to be a little action involved.

craphappens92 0