By migsman - 15/09/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me to stop saying "I love you" so much because it's starting to annoy her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 331
You deserved it 19 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

Comments

Infamous_Hawk 6

hahahahahah that's right number 1

did anyone take into consideration that he may have been saying it too much? like, super clingy saying it all the time? cuz that would get annoying

awww sorry to hear that. maybe she's not the one for you

SmallTownCutie 0

I don't think that is a reason to break up. If my boyfriend constantly said "I love you", like every second, I'd be annoyed even if I loved him.

hd9280 0

exactly... once a month or so is good. it is annoying to hear always.

say -"I love you" only if you want to get ********... after it like a polite gentleman say - thank you and let her go away...

I agree. my bf and I only say it a few times a year because we both know and feel it. it's so annoying when everyone is like "baby, I love you baby" the word loses meaning so fast.. also, it causes more fights- "why didn't you say you love me before you hung up?" dumb.

I have to agree with this. My bf has not said he loves me yet (due to his culture or the fact he doesn't acually love me). But i'm too pussy to say i love him either. I would not want to date a guy who feels the need to soppy talk to me all the time. I just want somone who respects and cares for me. If i ever buck up enough corage to say i love my boyfriends, i'ld only say it every so often after that because I know he doesn't dig the whole 'i love you sexy honey lipped baby' every 5 mins, and nor do i appreciate that either.

Lisa- This is a little personal, but how long have you two been together?

MissErikaHart 0

it took my bf almost a yr to say he loved me. he says it rarely now (once or twice a month) but I kno he means it when he says it.

"To say I love my boyfriends" when u do say u love them make sure u tell em all at once. Wouldn't want to pick favorites...

#277 made me lol so hard i fell off the chair XD

FirstBornUnicorn 0

She better get used to you calling her a bitch then.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

SmallTownCutie 0

...I don't think it means that. I don't mind if my boyfriend says I love you, but if he's saying it every second of every day, I would start getting annoyed, no matter how much I loved him.

Do you not know anyone like that? Someone i know goes all depressive when they arnt going out with anyone, then go all hardcore love when they do. Love-you-till-I-die-or-else types :/

#164 I went out with two different guys like that. It was almost...Scary. :/

Me too, nerds. It was creepy, and the reason I broke up with them. I told Mr. Doe when we first started dating that I was his girlfriend— nothing more serious than that— and if he got all clingy, I'd probably break it off. Of course, six weeks later we were engaged, so... oops. :] We'd been good friends for years first, though.

UrbanAdaption 0

I don't think she loves u back so stop saying it

hd9280 0

she does... it's annoying trust me.

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

sourgirl101 28

owned, first and nice and moist, for example

SmallTownCutie 0

that's a great way to put it. win. stfu anti flood!!!!!