By Granmacathy - 29/11/2009 07:13 - United States

Today, my grandson asked how old I am and whether I'd seen Mammoths "for real" when I was a kid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 083
You deserved it 4 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's only, like, 6 then isn't that kind of cute? He doesn't know any better, give the kid a break :)

MiaKong 0

In high school I worked in a kindergarten class and one of the students asked me if my mommy was dead... I said no... she was shocked and said, "But you have boobs!" lol... I guess she thought anyone who had boobs (an "adult") had dead parents!

Comments

Kingdutch 3

This is not an FML... He's probably a little kid with no clue of time or history ;)

Not much of an FML. You're obviously old, and kids will be kids.

guitarheaven789 0

Make sure the mammoths were wearing condoms

If he's only, like, 6 then isn't that kind of cute? He doesn't know any better, give the kid a break :)

Exactly, it's only a kid, they say stupid things.

exactly, I don't see how this is an FML, when I was a kid I joked about this with people older than me all the time...

No kidding. When I was 6 I asked my mother (who was 27) if she was alive when the dinosaurs were.

Aww. If this had been me, I would have posted to IMMD instead of FML.

Funambulist 0

He can't help it, if he was only a young kid :) Agrees with #2 !

So you got a grandson who says you're old = you must be kinda old. And still you use FML?

RJB 0

on the news they have grandma and grandpas sexting each other... thats ******* creepy so im not surprised if this chick is 70 or so and using the internet,,

Grammy's getting hip with the technology.

skyttlz 32

maybe someone is posting this for the real op

If that had happened to me, I would've posted it on IMMD. Kids say the darndest things!

Well, it's a kid. He doesn't really understand that stuff yet.

Ah, when I was a kid I asked my mum what it was like with all the castles and princesses and dragons when she was a kid. Children just don't have an idea of how much history there actually is ;)

MiaKong 0

In high school I worked in a kindergarten class and one of the students asked me if my mommy was dead... I said no... she was shocked and said, "But you have boobs!" lol... I guess she thought anyone who had boobs (an "adult") had dead parents!

waterynuggets 0

Hey everyone gets old, embrace it. I would tell him hell yeah I saw them and coelacanths and leopluradons and shit.