By hinowdie - 01/12/2012 10:00 - United States

Today, my mom found her CD of cats and dogs singing Christmas songs. That is what I'll be listening to until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 766
You deserved it 2 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tj5810 21

Happy Howlidays, OP! Meowy Christmas. (sorry! I couldn't resist!)

At least she didn't find a copy of "A Very Skrillex Christmas".

Comments

Blast that heavy metal christmas even louder!

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

The other day I was driving and a heavy metal version of frosty the snowman came on. I turned the volume all the way up and rolled all the windows down. The folks at the nearby nursing home didn't approve.

refuse #15, we will give her n offer she can't refuse.

Some TSO, Halford, and Twisted Sister should help drown out the animal music!

Did this remind anyone else of that Hannah Montana episode where Oliver & Miley had cat/dog sweaters that made a sound when you pressed their noses so they did a duet for Jingle Bells? (no I'm not 13, Hannah Montana was a quality show, man)

pattheaninal 9
tj5810 21

Happy Howlidays, OP! Meowy Christmas. (sorry! I couldn't resist!)

BlueFlatts 20

Too noticeable, but the slightest scratch might do the trick.

No need to break out with cat scratch fever.

Make sure that it was accidentally destroyed maliciously

At least she didn't find a copy of "A Very Skrillex Christmas".

flockz 19

Dashing through the- wubwubwubwub SNOW eeeerk wubwubwub

Silver bells...... Eeeerkkk bloop!!! Silver bells..... Wubwubwub!!! Silver bells..... Bleep bloop wub wub wub wub.....

SystemofaBlink41 27

Silent WUUUUUUUB night, Holy URRRRRG night

missyj0 12

you guys need to get together and make your own track.

We wish you a Merry wub wub breeeep wooop wheeep DROP THE BASS Christmas wheeeow beeep

Please tell me that that doesn't really exist.

JoeGrant 12

65- that doesn't really exist.

JoeGrant 12

65- that doesn't really exist.

It should - in case my neighbours piss me off this year.

jem970 19

Hahahahahahahaha! Thank you all the contributors to this thread. It made my day.

UltimateGIRness 16

To everyone on this thread, Y'all made my day. Thank you for making it worth getting up this morning

olpally 32

Kill it, kill it with fire!! Lol. If you have an iPod, I recommend putting that in your ears now.

JoeGrant 12

Yes, put your iPod into your ears! Hehe.

tj5810 21

I sure hope its a shuffle. That's the smallest of the iPods, I'm pretty sure. :P

olpally 32

Lol, oh I should have clarified saying to put the iPod ear phones into your ears, not the actual iPod. Lmao. Thanks for the laugh you guys! Haha. :D

The iPod, itself, sounds like a more viable choice when having to deal with the animal Xmas music lol

JoeGrant 12

44- haha don't worry. We're all just here for a laugh!

How is breaking a CD difficult? Just snap the damn thing. If you're worried about hurting yourself on the broken, sharp edges there are other easy alternatives. Throw it out a window. Drive over it. Hit it with a Nokia.

You could record over some of the songs with heavy metal Christmas songs but not them all, maybe skip every 1 or 2

Take those CD and edit its audio with her favorite music. Tell her it's your Christmas surprise for her.

But ... What if cats and dogs singing Christmas music is her favorite music ? Then what'll op do ?

Put all the tracks out of order. She'll try to listen to "Joy to the Fur-eld" but what she will hear is "Here Comes Santa Paws"... Her whole world will come crashing down upon her head; Christmas will NEVER be the same! Genius!

perdix 29

Buy some Christmas music you like and mix it in with the cat and dog CD. You won't eliminate your misery, but you'll reduce it. Then again, what's wrong with you that dogs barking "Jingle Bells" doesn't fill you with awe and joy?

perdix 29

"Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" is an even better friend ;)

LO388 7

Especially when its actually performed by reindeer.

SystemofaBlink41 27

19- I'm kind of worried about what the wink means...

your mission: search and destroy the cat Christmas CD.