By nottrustworthy - 18/11/2010 06:44 - United States

Today, my wife of seven years told me that she doesn't trust me with dog-sitting her dog while she leaves to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's with her family. She ended up calling someone she "trusts" to take care of her dog while I spend the holidays by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 471
You deserved it 4 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robc32ca 4

there must be more to it, why aren't you going with her for Thanksgiving?

SouthernBelle14 0

why aren't you gonna spend the holidays with her too?

Comments

badbe 0

Lol it's her dog, just enjoy your time off :)

yeah, but why the **** would you not go with her for the holidays?? like WTF... maybe she's a cheater! :O idk but still that's weird that you wouldn't spend the holidays with her and her family, like why arnt you going?

RedPillSucks 31

what #42 said.. why do you spend them alone? that's ****** up (there's probably a good reason to this but since you didn't post it, we'll assume she never told her family about you and doesn't want them to ever know about you)

1 yeah you're right. It is her dog. But when me and OP's wife came home we saw him getting freaky with the dog!! Lol jk.

guys this is a perfect time for him to go wild and for once, and not have to worry about the 2 dogs in his life.

sourgirl101 28
iSitt 0

maybe he's stuck there bc of his job. it's a scary time to take vacations now.

64 Be that as it may, the wife is still ****** up for leaving him through the holidays. I could understand her leaving for one but all of them? Also adding insult to injury by saying she doesn't trust him with the only companion he had left in the house & letting a friend take care of it.

I agree either she is cheating or about to dump you for the holidays.

I agree. She sounds like a conniving, control tyrant

whoisthisgirl 4

married for seven years and you aren't spending the holidays together..? problem.

be glad the jerk didn't decide to take your junk n vandalize your crap

Maybe someone will break into the house, trip over it, and accidentally kill it. Hopefully, they'll be nice enough to leave a note explaining it was an accident.

Midnight, that's preposterous. That stuff only happens in South Africa. In the US, the burglars steal your shit, wake you up and stab you in the spleen, break into your hospital room and stab you again in the ********, and then punch your mama in the chest.

53 shut up! please shut up!! you're bringing me bad memories. ;(

Sassy- it was the spleen, wasn't it? They got you in the spleen? Poor, poor spleen. :(

zombieglamour_fml 0
ithappens232 0

damn, trust issues... and first!!

catstuff 0

Prove to her that she can trust you.

maybe if you referred to it as 'our dog' she might trust you

Is there a previous incident involving peanut butter that you're not telling us about?

Peanut butter? What kind of random thing are you talking abou...oh wait...peanut bu...oh. OOOOOOHHHH.

bmore225 0

I bet the wife is one of those conceded bitches that carry their dog around in their purse. Please correct me if I'm wrong. if I were you, I'd find another companion to sleep with for the next month. (And I'm not talking about a dog either.)

robc32ca 4

there must be more to it, why aren't you going with her for Thanksgiving?

SouthernBelle14 0

why aren't you gonna spend the holidays with her too?

bmore225 0

Ever heard of the 7 year itch? Might explain this FML...