By sydneybourgeois - 13/08/2011 04:06 - United States

Today, the guy of my dreams told me he liked me and leaned in to kiss me. Just as our lips touched, I ripped a big ass fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 513
You deserved it 16 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF? sometimes I wonder how you people can do all this kind of weird things!

Comments

he was transferring his embarrassing fart into you.

In Texas, a big wet fart is how they say "Howdy".

Nothing like a sweet fragrance to enhance the mood. Sure beats those smelly candles lol.

TheRealHouse 7

If you light them on firethey don't smell as bad

Honestly, if a girl did that when I kissed her, I'd just laugh and kiss her again. Everybody farts, and I really don't understand what the big deal is. I don't give a **** if you're the leader of my country, I'm not holding it in just for your sake. Wherever you may be, let the wind blow free!

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

Well said #30 and although some guys like a girl that is comfortable enough to fart around them, ripping a big fart during your first kiss could either ruin the relationship or be a funny story to tell the children.

A big ass fart? As opposed to a big mouth fart or a small-ass fart?

latinking13 8

Wow you making texas look bad

pinkpolarbear 8
kiwiwirox 0

.•*•.•*•.well duh theres pussy farts too yuh now she could have quifed and the smell would come out her ******!!!! then it would go straight to their nose.•*•.•*•.

Glitterhinoceros 14

83, do you have some sort of mental condition?...

83, they don't smell. .-. It's air, not methane.

Wait you don't know the story behind the Lockness monster?? what!?

JurassicHole 5

Damn you Taco Bell! Damn you to Hell with your delicious food and it's explosive after effects! Damn you!

40 - yes they fart dumbass. Are we not normal ? Farting is a natural thing. Gross , but natural.

Thank god it wasn't a nasty mouth fart instead of an ass one

whenever I see big-ass 'x' I always mentally put the hyphen one word to the right

64 if you're gonna say that, you should at least link the xkcd comic it came from

bawlerr75 9

Even when yuur about to kiss a guy yuu have liked ? -__-

yep! it's better to let it out than keep it in!!!

WTF? sometimes I wonder how you people can do all this kind of weird things!

trumancassady 0
Emma Marshall 19

No but at that exact time it is weird to fart

FhIsLif3 5

I could'nt imagine this happening to mee. must have suckedd.. -__-

no I am pretty sure thats ass ur smellin

bloodypanda 0

especially if that ass is your husband o.o

Either you've pushed that one out the 'gates' or you're ****** in your ass every day, so you don't feel when it comes...

skyttlz 32

I've had farts randomly fly out...

I don't understand how you cannot hold it in lol. and what #9 said lmao

Something's certainly in the air, but it ain't love.

Every time you breathe in, you snort dead people.