What did you say?

By What? - 22/01/2013 19:00 - Australia

Today, I found out my ten year-old brother and his best friend have taught our new parrot to say, "Shut up, bitch." We have a bunch of our extended family coming over tomorrow to see what the parrot can say. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 652
You deserved it 4 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell invites extended family just to see what a parrot can say?

MrBrightside21 20

I taught my parrot to be a psychologist, so that whenever I talk to him, he says, "So how do you feel?"

Comments

This comment gives off the, "I wanna be first, so I'll just say two words" vibe. Strangely I read that in a very sarcastic tone as well...must be the excitement shown in the period.

While it does seem that way it still sums up my feelings about this FML

nikkon416 13

Onion, um, I mean Chive, I will revise my comment for you. "That is hilarious! FYL under the assumption that your extended family doesn't have a sense of humor." Apparently, a first comment must be lengthy and exhausting. I should have just said "#1".

oj101 33

This is going straight to the favorites.

If you had said "#1" sirin would have changed the comment to something hilariously insulting. By all means try that next time. I could use the laugh

I just love that the extended family is coming over to see what the parrot is saying, like that's an exciting thing and worth visiting you for

Teach it to say "mother in law" after the sentence

MorganBrown 8

Hopefully they will laugh about it and not take it too seriously.

MarisaCB 16

Their fault. Blame them. That's the truth, so tell it!

Yeeeah! That's it! Two ten year olds will fess up to this! Good luck with that.

At least it won't say anything boring like "Polly want a cracker?"

But what if he actually does want a cracker??

RedPillSucks 31

Polly want a cracker? Inter species relationships rarely work out.

Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself ~Nirvana

rikitsumiatsu 11

Could just teach the parrot to say "Polly wants his cracker or he gonna slap a bitch"

Lol, "spamming"? It's a parrot not an electronic XD

But it will learn a new phrase and hopefully say that one instead of the old one.

I wasn't suggesting it was a bad idea, I just thought the word he chose for it was kinda funny :)

That's great then you won't have to say it.

MrBrightside21 20

I taught my parrot to be a psychologist, so that whenever I talk to him, he says, "So how do you feel?"

10, No words can explain how fucken awesome that is.

Who the hell invites extended family just to see what a parrot can say?

If the extended family lives near-by and they are close, nearly everything is a reason to go to the other's house.

that or they live in a very remote part of the country (can't see where they are from since I'm using the android app, and it doesn't give locations).