Nutritional goodness

By homedoggieo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was eating a croissant. After eating half of it and was about to take another bite, a spider crawled out of one of the holes of flaky deliciousness and descended down a thread of web to the table, where it scuttled away. There was a whole family of them living in there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 295
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiBlu 0

That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard.

Oh my god. Thank you for the nightmares I'm sure to have.

Comments

omg omg omg omg. thats disgusting. I'm terrified of spiders, so I would DIE. FYL, im sorry.

OH my god, that is so disgusting. FYL. Just seriously. FYL. A lot.

This is one of the main reasons when eating that sort of thing, (well..actually it's just a habit, XD but anyway) I rip the bites off of it, so there is never some creepy but in my food O.o D: I don't think I want to eat another croissant anytime soon though...

Clairina 0

im happy i dont eat croissants...and im sorry this happened to you

chocoLIFE_fml 2

that is sick D: I would try to barf out if I eat it D: poor you :(

You must have been REALLY hungry to not notice something was off, because for there to be so many spiders in there indicates they hatched there, so the croissant is several days old. Meaning it's nowhere even near flaky deliciousness by now, just stale and bleh... the flakiness gets sticky then dry after a long time. Spiders are protein though. Perfectly edible provided they're not poisonous. Many cultures in the world (yes, humans) eat insects on a daily basis and happily thrive.

Many spiders carry their young on their back. The croissant could have been fresh and very quickly inhabited by hundreds of babies.

Did you hear about Steve? yup. dead ..sneaker. And they just lost their web last week, now poor Stephanie has 800 little ones to raise on her own. Boy she's got her legs full :( Ellen Degeneres reference, had to.

Did you hear about Steve? Yup, killed....sneaker. And they just lost their web last week. Now poor Stephanie has to raise 800 little ones all on her own, boy she's got her legs full :( Ellen Degeneres reference, sorry had to.