Supportive

By fuckthepopo - 21/01/2012 02:31 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me. In tears, I called my best friend and told him everything. He responded with one or two-word answers throughout, but I felt better all the same. That is, until I heard him begin to take a loud piss half-way through my sentence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 835
You deserved it 6 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

When you gotta go, you gotta go, no matter what's going on. I'm not going to piss my pants for anyone; unless you're into that sort of thing.

Help comes in many forms,i guess in this case it was piss

Comments

SukiIzumi 8

Well...when you gotta go, you gotta go.

AngryBeaver32 8

It might not be that the guy doesn't care but maybe he's been friend zoned so hard that hearing about her guy problems is nothing out of the ordinary for him. I hope I'm wrong. Either way, cheating sucks and I'm sorry that you went through that OP.

bobbos100 2

That was a pissy thing to do!!

No wonder you got cheated on... you just humiliated you best friend. Be greatful to actually have a friend who didnt hang up to do so...

IphonFML 6

Your fault for calling at a bad time.

Yeah, because OP is a psychic that can predict what other people are doing. ...and i'm a ******* wizard.

That's it, I thought you were gonna say he was the one cheating with your bf. If your only problem in life is that somebody peed while you were talking to them then fml too.

cassiebear7652 7

Well, would you rather have had him piss his pants?

clanon 4

That's how you know you have a true friend :)

Your best friend is that guy who wants to **** you but you would never consider him because he is just a friend, like a brother. All the guys you date are jerks but you miss the one great guy in your life. Go **** him now.

AngryBeaver32 8

I friend zoned a guy once when I was a little younger. He was such a great guy. Instead of being honest with him about how I felt I was a complete **** and strung him along. I feel terrible about it to this day and I hope I get the chance to apologize to him one day. Like this comment says; OP, go **** him now! Wait until he's done peeing though.

kate1238 9

That's why you don't go to guys with your problems...they don't wanna hear it! Well most anyway