By TitMunch - 23/10/2011 23:58 - United States

Today, at my mom's wedding, I tripped as I was walking down the aisle. I was holding the train of her dress. It ripped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 574
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

Choo Choo all aboard the fail train...

Don't put yourself down, your mom is just trippin'. Oh wait...

Comments

lulututu 4

why are you whining. its your moms wedding Fhl

enonymous 8

Choo Choo all aboard the fail train...

Dont worry OP. it's not like people remember wedding days for the rest of their life....

MrBoredGuy 1

What enonymous meant to say was that he wants to run a train on the bride and her daughter. He then realized that OP was a minor and quickly edited his comment to something that a 3 year old could of came up with... Right enon?

enonymous 8

I can't be mean or funny to someone named titmunch they've done most of the work for me

LiyIa_fml 8

Clutz's ftw! (I most likely spelled that wrong, but I don't care. **** you grammar nazi's.)

Caramelox 3

Dun worry OP if your mom was pregnant with you the first she got maried this isn't the first time you ruin her wedding ^^

StopDropNRoll 11

See everyone join the chastity club. No sex before marriage, shit like that won't happen =P

Don't put yourself down, your mom is just trippin'. Oh wait...

"I tripped" and "it ripped"... I kinda like that word arrangement.

palahniukpaul 6
superficialheart 11

Did someone rip your wedding dress?

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Ouch... well it could have been worse... you could of projectile vomited on her... or passed out and fell on her... or you could of been called out for doing her new husband... now those reeeeeaaaaly suck.... so don't sweat it!!!

slushpup9696 12

I'm going to save you from making this mistake later on when it actually matters. Could HAVE. Not could of. Could have. You're thinking of "could've".

jwade11 12

Why does everyone correct people's grammar on here?

RedPillSucks 31

Because it makes things easier to read and understand, and it's not that hard to do. Interestingly, "could have" is used correctly the first time, then "could of" is used in the 2nd and 3rd instance. This may be a short attention span thing.

Or you could have let her sit on a chocolate cake someone left on her chair...

superficialheart 11

I doubt she was "messing" with gravity persay, I think gravity was "messing" with her.

Im2Handsom 1

"did iii doo thaat" - family guy

bamagrl410 31

Well unfortunately most people these days don't understand that trashy pop culture shows get their references from other shows that actually managed to keep an audience without having to make sexual references or fart jokes all the time...

ChrisTheCalm 9

That's exactly how I feel.. Especially with trashy music today..

"It was like that when I found it." -Bart Simpson

Luckily, at her wedding, she won't be carrying her own train. :)