By TitMunch - 23/10/2011 23:58 - United States

Today, at my mom's wedding, I tripped as I was walking down the aisle. I was holding the train of her dress. It ripped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 574
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

Choo Choo all aboard the fail train...

Don't put yourself down, your mom is just trippin'. Oh wait...

Comments

leadman1989 15

I wonder how many guys yelled "I object!" after seeing her bare back

It give people something to talk about, you'll look back on it and laugh someday.

MeMareeh 0

OP this is one of those times that you and everyone else will look back on as a fond memory that will make everyone laugh, even your mom. It's hard to hold a grudge when laughter is involved. :o)

RedPillSucks 31

Unless they're all laughing at you....

KiddNYC1O 20
YahImThatGuy 0

To be honest, if you're old enough to have a daughter that age, I'm presuming this isn't her first marriage. If that's the case, then she shouldn't be having an elaborate wedding anyway. Just courthouse and done. Who wants to go to their mom or dad's second or third wedding? I know I didn't.

bnwranbo 2

Well, I know in my situation I was supposed to be the flower girl at my parents wedding. It was my dad's second wedding, but my mom's first. I ended up sick and not allowed to go to the wedding, but still. It's extremely possible that it was the mother's first wedding, especially in today's age where people are having kids out of wedlock.

bubo_fml 10

I hope she didn't say, "You little bastard!" (After all, it's your MOTHER that's getting married! ;)