By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 12:40 - Australia

Today, I am wearing a panda suit for the promotion of the restaurant I work at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 323
You deserved it 15 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Panda Express? I love that place. It could be worse, you could be in a big hot dog, "Ask me about my wiener!"

Comments

instantfail 0

Panda Express? I actually think that's kind of cute, lol.

Ten bucks someone yells "KUNG FU PANDA" then hits you in the crotch.

Hey, thats no big deal. I wear a chicken suit for my job. :D And it sucks most of the time, but who cares? I have MONEYYY.

That's not an FYL, that's freaking awesome :D

Are you kidding?! I would LOVE that job! Apparently it's being wasted on you. PANDAS FTW!

when i was moderating there was one like this, but there was a heck of a lot more to the story i wonder what happened???

Please consider getting a job that does not require that you wear a panda suit. I am partial to clown costumes.

takemeaway10 0

Thankful I am thankful for the wife who says it's hot dogs tonight because she is home with me, and not out with someone else. For the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato, because he is home with me and not out at the bars. For the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes because it means she is at home, not on the streets. For the taxes I pay because it means I am employed. For the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat. For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine. For a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech. For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking and i have been blessed with transportation. For my huge heating bill because it means I am warm. For the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means I can hear. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been capable of working hard. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means I am alive. And finally, for too much e-mail because it means I have friends who are thinking of me. I am jobless, partially because I bs on FML, partially because the job market sucks, and mostly because I'm not willing to get in a hot ass panda suit when I live in Miami. Enjoy your crappy job!!

AmpulexCompressa 0

The other day, I saw a very sad looking little Mexican man standing outside of what appeared to be an independently run cell phone store. He was dressed as a cell phone and was supposed to be handing out flyers. He wasn't handing them out.. I think he was too busy trying hating everything. I wanted to cry for him.