By crap - 17/01/2014 16:24 - United States - Mansfield

Today, I realized that if you are dreaming that you have diarrhea, you probably have diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 066
You deserved it 4 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Grootensliven 10

"When you poop in your dreams, you poop for real!" -Peter Griffin

olpally 32

Love that episode! Lol. "The splendid source" haha.

JoseIsAdork 31

damn, you beat me to it!. I was just about to reference that from family guy. oh well, ya snooze ya lose ^_^ lol.

You're taking wet dreams to a whole new level! Were you thinking of anything arousing before the shit hit the proverbial, err, sheets?

I can't imagine what it's like to dream about pooping...

I imagine it's like dreaming, and in your dream, you're pooping.

Were you dreaming because you were crapping? Or were you crapping because you were dreaming? Now that's a question.

Like the classic philosophical question, "What came first, the dream or the stream?"

TheVoicesTalk 3

I guess it be that way sometimes,, OP. We have a tendency to act out what we're dreaming in real life, especially if it's something realistic.

No we don't, that's exactly what sleep paralysis is for. To STOP us from acting out our dreams.

you must have eaten at taco bell in your dream...so sorry

Lol like in that family guy episode when Peter kept pooping when he heard that joke and he heard it in his dreams and he said "when you poop in your dreams, you poop for real!"

That's why I always sleep while on the toilet.