By nakcba - 15/02/2011 10:21

Today, I was in my car and stopped at a red light. A homeless woman then started to throw rocks at my car for no apparent reason. I drive a convertible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 671
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldve ran the bitch over, if it was possible.

JocelynKaulitz 28

That last sentence may be the reason.

Comments

..she obviously saw that you were in a comfortable money situation. not that what she did wasn't irrational but you couldve tried to help her with $5. no fml there.

@onemoremilexo, Yes, let's give money to homeless people to help them out. Then their irrational way of thinking makes them think it is okay to not work and be lazy. After all, you get free money! You're not actually helping them by giving them money. You make them think it's okay to be homeless. When you don't give them money, you're helping them by giving them the opportunity to suffer the consequences of being lazy and stupid, then maybe they'll want something better for themselves and they'll end up working for it.

adaliapeace 3

Oh, really? People become homeless for many reasons, not just laziness and refusal to work. I lived in a homeless shelter for three months. Most of the people who were there did work. Some of them were older people who had worked all their lives who were waiting on Social Security to process their paperwork and give them disability or retirement benefits. One guy was there because he'd been on his way home from a trip and had his car stolen and got the crap beaten out of him. You can't just assume that everybody who is homeless is to blame for their position. The unemployment rate in my town is ridiculous and a lot of people are losing their jobs, is it their fault if they can't get another one, simply because there isn't another one for them? Or if they can't pay rent because the only other job they can get is a part-time fast food job that pays crap? You're ignorant. :)

Acousticpixie14 6

It's a safer mentality to think that they all are to blame. I agree that they're not, but it is safer. Also, I agree that you do not give the homeless money. Ever. Give them food, clothes, etc. not money.

Actually, I do agree with you that there are several different reasons to be homeless. It IS, however, the person to blame that is homeless. They won't contact family members to possibly help them move to another state to find a better job? If they don't have anyone, then they should save their earned money. If they work at a shit job that makes $8/hr, they are indeed able to save up and pay for monthly rent and all those other necessities. As long as they're working 35 hrs/wk. Some people don't know how to live within their means. If they're homeless, they should adapt quickly and save their money to get out of there. In this op's case, I'm going to assume that this lady does not care about being homeless, due to the fact that she is sitting off the side of the road and throwing rocks at cars that look nice. So THAT is why I don't feel like giving them MY hard-earned money. Like you said, they can go to a homeless shelter and live like you did. They didn't, so once again they are to blame because they don't seek the help.

you are supposed to get out of your car and hand cash to someone who assaults you?

I disagree with this comment: If you drive a convertible your life doesn't suck!" Have you seen those men that drive around in Mazda Miatas? They're lives suck because people constantly make fun of them. Sorry, but that is so not manly! Lol

why was the woman out of the kitchen? that is the real question

Maybe it's because a convertable costs much money ? Think ......

a homeless woman throwing rocks at someone driving a convertible. and you can't think why?

hummingbug 2

I'm not buying this "holier than thou" crap all the homeless haters are dishing out. Five bets that 85% of you hate your jobs, so if you think you're so good, why don't you give up your job to someone who needs it? Sounds a bit outrageous, right? Yes, so is your assumption that all homeless people are evil, violent, rude, lazy and unmotivated. You have time to read this site and to respond it and yet you speak of THEIR laziness? Ironic...(obviously, I am doing the same thing, but honestly, if you guys want to have a right to whine about homeless people then do something to eradicate their situation *you'll find you won't whine once you get to know them without bais.* You are simply uneducated and if you knew more than what you read on this site and what you had as one encounter with one person, then again, you would feel much more differently). Let the whining about this post commence.

So what have you done to fix this situation?

She's just mad because it's really an fml for her life. That and she's jealous of your convertible.

X_o_X_ocutie 0

LOL i guess you were kind of mocking her because shes homeless and you were driving a probably expensive car.