Bad omen

By Anonymous - 17/11/2013 13:34 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my boyfriend and I were about to have our first kiss with each other, but my dog decided to let one rip, stinking up the whole room. My boyfriend still doesn't believe it was my dog who did it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 794
You deserved it 4 352

Same thing different taste

Comments

It's not just your dog ruin the mood, but when your boyfriend think you did it. Lmao.....

I feel your pain, my dog farts all the time especially with people over

_sempiternus 11

Who cares if he doesn't believe you? As long as he didn't run away screaming, this is something to laugh about together. :) FYL though, because dog farts are usually so much worse than human farts.

Whether it was you who farted or not, if your boyfriend still gets offended by the fact that girls fart you're too young to be dating.

Oh please. I spoke to a 26 year old man last week who ACTUALLY thought girls didn't poop. Age has nothing to do with immaturity or stupidity.

The_Big_Boss 20

What? Girls don't fart. Everybody knows that

If only that was true. This one girl I dated was always farting on my sofa. She was a stealthy farter too - silent but only noticeable when my nostrils started burning. Stinky poops too, the kind that fills entire apartments.

BradTheBrony 19

I think I love you! nope, it's just gas...

Kinda weird to call him your boyfriend if you haven't even kissed

Well, once upon a time in horse and buggy days you weren't supposed to even kiss on the first date.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

38- So because they are being modest and taking it slow, that are considered weird?

Well, good thing we don't live in those times. Or are amish

I just think it's weird to actually label him as your boyfriend if you haven't even kissed.

RedPillSucks 31

All that's required is mutual love and respect. Kissing is optional.

47, so if 2 people are married and haven't had sex yet, they're not really "married" ?

Why is this being downvoted? It's just so true. If I had a 'boyfriend' I hadn't even kissed, I would consider him more like a friend than a boyfriend. Having a relation should involve at least some romance and physical stuff...

uh, when I was younger all it took to be considered dating was hugging and holding hands. when someone asks you out, you don't immediately suck face... and if you do? well, you'd probably be considered a bit of a tramp.

I know of couples who didn't kiss until the minister said "you may kiss the bride."

I totally agree that it is sort of weird being boyfriend and girlfriend without having kissed yet. It sounds like they are in primary school when the kids send notes to eachother asking if they want to be boyfriend and girlfriend... When I was around 8 we used to do that, but we also used to hide in the classroom and kiss during recess...