Nutritional goodness

By homedoggieo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was eating a croissant. After eating half of it and was about to take another bite, a spider crawled out of one of the holes of flaky deliciousness and descended down a thread of web to the table, where it scuttled away. There was a whole family of them living in there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 295
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiBlu 0

That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard.

Oh my god. Thank you for the nightmares I'm sure to have.

Comments

sublime93 0

"Flaky deliciousness" lmfao. But yea, fyl. Croissants. Are delicious. I'm sorry they beyrayed you

ritzy05 1

that's SO gross, were they from costco? I remember when I was little, we went to go buy some and ALL of the "fresh" packages had bugs!!

I call bullshit. Spiders don't live in families, unless they just hatched out or something and didn't have time to scatter... but you probably would have noticed the large webby egg sack in your food if you had been eating it.

scenicroute 0

You do realize that if they were not completely dead/dissolved before they reached the stomach they would after they left the stomach. The acids in your stomach are very strong and would surely kill the babies if they weren't already dead. Besides, most spiders carry their babies on their back so it is possible she may not have eaten any spiders at all. Sorry you had this gross experience.

deathbunny256 0

Shut up. Of course spiders can be born in your stomach. Especially the type of spider that can take a joke.

alwaysalady 0

Every time I read somehting like this, I relize that nothing is truly safe. The spiders are everywhere. And they are taking over. I hate spiders.

Ashter 20

Sick. Like the apple with half a worm thing...so disgusting. I feel for you.

Too bad there are so many types of spiders... Let's ask google. 34000. And guess what? They don't all act the same.

Summer_2009 0

OH. MY. GOD. That is so disgusting!

deathbunny256 0

N'awwwwwww~ Yuck yuck yuck yuck! I don't think I want to touch a croissant again! *gives you a hug* you poor thing!