Special day

By buymeadrank - 30/04/2009 15:11 - United States

Today, it's my long-anticipated 21st birthday! Today also happens to be the first day of my period. I've spent the whole morning in the fetal position with agonizing cramps, reduced to tears, and whimpering while the painkiller refuses to kick in. Happy birthday! Love, my uterus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 616
You deserved it 9 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ultravioletbaby 0

Oh honey, I know exactly how you feel. I get them worse than anyone I know. Feel better. =[

Mabel1989 0

Oh goodness, I've had my period (with crippling cramps and nausea) on my birthday pretty much every year since I got my period. It's hell. I know how you feel...it does suck. Oh and #3...I think she means the first day of THIS particular period.

Comments

I found going on the pill made them less painful, heavy etc, and an added benifit with that you can control when you get them to an extent, so you don't have to have them on your birthday or any other special day if you don't want to and it won't hurt your body at all to do so. My doctor told me it is perfectly fine to run two or three strips of pills together and if periods are particulaly painful like yours sound they often reccomend that you always run three packs together at a time. You would have to check with your doctor about it though, it's not suitable for everyone.

My family has a blood condition that means we get fatal blood clots while on the Pill :/ it sucks

Loe_307 0

100 proof vodka cures everything!!

I misread this as being your first period. I was about to say what the........ lol!

kaydow87 0

just get wasted. makes everything better :) no worries. have fun!

UNLCKYBTCH 0

I'm sorry, it sux that you got your period on your birthday and all... but this is not FML worthy... all girls get their first periods and it sux... boo freaking hoo

sorry, but deal with it. thas what happens when your a girl, get over it. thats not even close to an fml, thats a "i whine about natural occurrences that suck"

shan789mudge 0

sorry about your luck=[ how can this have 500+ YDI's!!?? i dont understand!! on every FML there is always at least 100 ydi's.

Motrin or any type of ibprofen helps a lot 800mg or 4 pills. Trust me I have severe vaginal issues too.