Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

Grow up people, smoking is a personal choice, it doesn't make him immoral. Stop taking those DARE programs so seriously and grow your own brain. Sorry you got hit, mate. FYL

more tar...really? where exactly does that tar come from?

YDI for smoking. there are so many cooler ways to kill yourself.. honestly... like sky diving and pulling the wrong cord. **shakes head**

OP shouldn't have mention he was buying cigarettes, it starts a flame war in the comments. Most people are saying that if he didn't smoke he wouldn't have been hit by a brick. By that logic If he said he was going to buy a pack of gum would anyone tell him to stop chewing?

CASoulNYCmind 0

Oh god...why must people say he deserves it for smoking? It's a voluntary thing. You think he can't ******* read the warning himself? It's on the side of the box. In big letters. It all equates to a giant...WARNING, YOU WILL BE ****** IF YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH OF THIS SHIT. But you know what? People still do it. So **** all of you idiots. Let the man smoke. Let him get his in the head with bricks. If anything he deserves it for being in Georgia. But come on, leave the smokers alone. It's bad enough they're being kicked out of everywhere because some pussy with a weak set of lungs complained to someone, they don't need to be hearing idiots constantly telling something already known by EVERY-*******-ONE.

Aw, FYourLife mate. There is no way you deserved that. Should we all throw bricks at people who smoke?

DoomJeff91 2

So who threw the brick further?

purupuru 1

FYL. That sucks. And either way, smoking helps our ****** up economy.

Wow when you hear smoking kills you never think it'll be via brick to the face..

walk_in_memphis 0

why are people on here being so mean? he got very hurt and that sucks...so, OP, i'm sorry that you got hurt. i can't believe people are saying YDI because you smoke! smoking sucks, yeah, but wow, people are rude. i hope you feel better.