Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

ChelseaAnn08 0

Wtf?! Yeah...that's definately an FML. You should sue.

i just find it funny that people say its his fault for smoking. if he was going to the store for malt liquor and ding dongs he would of still been hit in the head with a brick. if you substitute brick for shot with a gun, would the OP deserve that? i'm just saying that folks in a brick throwing contest are 2 beers away from lighting themselves on fire.

hockeyplaya 0

YDI for saying "cigs" and getting in the way of a brock throwing contest

Ugh, stop ragging on him for smoking! He choses to smoke, and getting a brick thrown at his head is in no way equivalent to smoking. Would you throw a brick at someone about to jump off a bridge or jump in front of a train? It's the same thing, smoking just takes longer.

crazyghost7 0

thats what you get for smoking

Me & my younger brother had a brick throwing contest once...I threw first and and went to check how far it went, and I stepped back so his brick wouldn't hit me...lucky we were little and it only gave me a black eye.

well, look at it this way: if it hadn't had been you, it could have been some little kid. so you saved some little kids life!