Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

soccerboy101 0

Don't smoke dooshbag you'll die from it. Break your habit!!!!

deathbunny256 0

I believe it is spelled "douchebag" and yes he is one.

u were not wearing helmet, u smoke. and a rock hit u. God is punishing you

cocomonkilla 0

People need to stfu about the smoking kills. Faggots

U ******* idiot, they said look out so ydi for not moving out of the ******* way retard!!!

When some random person says "LOOK OUT!" I would NOT be expecting them to throw a brick at me..

Honey, go eat a snickers, you're a little grumpy when you're hungry.

Wow. Sorry you got in the head with a brick. Don't smoke it kills. Don't worry I was hit with an 80 pound hay bale in the field and it knocked the wind out me. I wasn't paying attention to my friend trying to throw in my direction but I didn't move in time..... And yess people hay bales can get that heavy.

lisafannypack 0

sure, smoking is bad for you, but it's not really that relevant to whether he deserves it or not...

wtf?? sue their asses! wat dumbasses would have a bet like that! FYL.

My dad gave me a concussion throwing a rock for my dog. What a dumbass :/ We americans are ******* retarded =)

LOL I kinda agree most of us don't have common sense and we do stupid shit all the time.

CyclonePsycho 1

Stupidity is an international sport, my friend.