Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

Wouldn't have happened if u didn't go and get cigarettes.

You know, I'm sure that he/she knows that smoking is bad for them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00&feature=related Copy and paste the URL.

Yeesh. I bet there wouldn't be so many YDIs if the OP had omitted the cigs and said "went to the gas station". The cigs are irrelevant. He got bricked in the head, guys. FYL, OP. Hope your head heals up quick and there's no brain damage. The guy who threw the brick better be footing your medical bill.

Watch out for the lady running around ripping the band-aids off of stitches, unless you want some more.

maybe if you didnt smoke you wouldn't been hit but who gives a **** im not your mom

Someone_somewere 7

he never said it him in the head

meddude 0

he got knocked out, it's sorta implied.

meddude 0

i love all the "holier than thou" people in here. they get all "oh smoking's bad", but i'd bet my left nut that each and every one of them have a habit that would get a lot of negative comments. so shut up idiots, unless you want to be judged too.

My bad habit is cornholing your wife. I'm so ashamed I cast aspersitons on smoking. Can you forgive me, dude?

artcgirl 0