By Anonymous - 09/12/2009 13:27 - United States

Today, I met a girl who's the whole package: brains, beauty, shared interests, great personality, single, and into me. Too bad I married my bitchy, depressive high school girlfriend who said she'd kill herself if I didn't. Sometimes, she still tells me she'll do it if we divorce. I believe her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 405
You deserved it 24 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Note to self: Don't marry while still a horny teenager.

YDI for marrying someone because of a threat... grow a pair!

Comments

Why should the suicide watch be your problem? Oh, wait. That's right, you married her. YDI for taking on problems that aren't even yours to begin with. You could've even handed it off to someone more qualified than yourself. But no, you let yourself get pwned by a manipulative punk instead. If you "loved" her at the time, then that's just peachy. It really doesn't matter though since either way you allowed her problems to infect your life. You need to grow a spine, dood.

YDI So much. Yeah, I really pity you, being 'forced' into getting married to someone you don't love. Grow a pair. If your wife is so unstable she'll kill herself without you, she needs therapy, not a wedding ring. You're not doing her any favors by playing her little game, you're not a victim, just an idiot. You know what you'll be saying next? FML I cheated on my wife, because she's crazy and forced me to marry her, now we both have to get tested FML. Yeah. YDI.

She's being a clingy bitch. Put in her a mental hospital so she can't commit suicide and divorce her.

OP, are you sure you didn't mean to submit this to MLIG? doesn't exactly sound like you have much of a problem here.

OP, are you sure you didn't mean to submit this to MLIG? doesn't exactly sound like you have much of a problem here.

Sorry but killing herself is her problem and not yours. I know it sounds harsh but if she horible sometimes you have to hit those kind of people where it hurts. GET A DIVORCE!

Cheat on her with the new girl, tell her, then go on a vacation with the new girl. Either a) she will file the divorce, b) she doesn't do anything, so you are free to file the divorce, c) she'll kill herself which means you'll get to keep your belongings. Either way you win.

don't feel responsible for the manipulative still- teenager. most people don't even meet the one they want to spend the rest of their life with! if you know she's right for you, and your sure, if you don't act you will live a regret it the rest of your life. I've heard many stories of people who didn't think they could wait for the one and they were impatient and married early. sound familiar? except YOU have a second chance. take full advantage

So...let her! Grow some balls man! it's better than letting her screw your life forever!

Okay...first thing: you met a "perfect" woman? No one is perfect. Soon you'll see her flaws, too. Do people not understand that marriage is forever?!! Why would you marry someone you don't intend on loving forever? And now you want to leave her when you already knew she was suicidal. Through sickness and in health? If you don't want to take your marriage vows seriously and you want to be with someone new than make a change. But I hope you realize that you brought this on yourself. Did you really think marrying someone would change the fact that she needs psychological help? You obviously never cared enough about her to help her get help, so why the hell would you marry her? I also feel bad for the new girl. Anyone who will leave their marriage for someone else will probably do the same to everyone they meet. You are a cheater.

I love this comment. Seriously, if he thinks she's bitchy and depressive, then why did he marry her when he knew that is supposed to mean forever? And this other girl is probably not perfect. For all we know his wife isn't bitchy or depressive at all and he's just trying to make her look bad because otherwise he won't be able to justify cheating on her with this "perfect" woman.

loooooooooool_fml 1

FYL. But in all seriousness, YDI it OP. You let yourself be blackmailed, you're the reason why you're still in this craphole of a marriage. Do the most sensible thing and leave the bitch. So what if she offs herself?

agreed! if this girl he met really is the whole package, she'll want nothing to do with a married man, even if he leaves his wife for her. he's still a cheater and based on the dynamics of his past relationship, still seriously unhealthy himself.

Exactly! It sounds like he needs help, too. Only an idiot would marry someone they don't love enough to be with through thick and thin. Obviously, the wife has issues because who in their right mind would try to manipulate someone into being with her. If you cared about your wife's well-being at all you would have got her help before the wedding. You're obviously having an emotional affair with another woman and that's WORSE than making a mistake and having a physical affair in my opinion. Let your wife lose. Hopefully she can get the help she needs and meet a man that gives a shit about her.