By Anonymous - 09/12/2009 13:27 - United States

Today, I met a girl who's the whole package: brains, beauty, shared interests, great personality, single, and into me. Too bad I married my bitchy, depressive high school girlfriend who said she'd kill herself if I didn't. Sometimes, she still tells me she'll do it if we divorce. I believe her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 405
You deserved it 24 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Note to self: Don't marry while still a horny teenager.

YDI for marrying someone because of a threat... grow a pair!

Comments

JunoB 0

"Dear, I am leaving you. I sincerely hope you do not make the unfortunate decision to kill yourself, but if you're really determined to do it, it would be impossible for anyone to stop you." Seriously. That's what you do. P.S. Don't kid yourself about "the whole package." She has flaws, too. Surely you've already learned a lesson about rushing into things?

You're weak. So was my boyfriend before he met me and was dating a girl who's exactly like your wife. Chances are your wife is bluffing; assert yourself and call her out. File those divorce papers asap and start living. And while you're at it, you'd do well to be everything this new girl deserves.

SmittyJA24 26

Hey Dude... If you're so easily manipulated... Send me all your money NOW, before I commit suicide. Thank you.

The key to dealing with people who use suicide as a bargaining chip because they lack the self control to wait for what they want and/or aren't appealing enough as a person to keep a partner interested is to stop carrying whether they live or die. "Yeah, my life would be better without you in it. Thanks for reminding me. I'm leaving you." I'm happier and happier every day since I left the person who was holding me back. (Not to mention that he's alive and over me.)

perdix 29

Have an affair with the new girl. Pretty soon, you'll find out that she is a depressive bitch, too. They all are.

quarty165 0

sounds like you're the one with issues here to stab at girls like that.

Perdix, just like me before you, you have to learn the hard way that sexist comments (even the most obviously sarcastic ones) end up in censorship.

perdix 29

But we love playing on the edge, don't we?

frannyg 0

How could this not be a YDI? You're the one who married her. Deal with it, dude.

Sucks for you, mate...but you shouldn't be out trying to diddle other women if you're already married.

MrAdventure 1

You're not in charge of the High School Glee Club, are you?