By Anonymous - 09/12/2009 13:27 - United States

Today, I met a girl who's the whole package: brains, beauty, shared interests, great personality, single, and into me. Too bad I married my bitchy, depressive high school girlfriend who said she'd kill herself if I didn't. Sometimes, she still tells me she'll do it if we divorce. I believe her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 405
You deserved it 24 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Note to self: Don't marry while still a horny teenager.

YDI for marrying someone because of a threat... grow a pair!

Comments

If you don't want to divorce her, **** up everything and get her to divorce you.

Tell her family, have them get a specialist. Try to keep the other chick as a good friend for now. Once your wife's worked through a good portion of her issues, ditch her and get with the better one. This is one of the few FML's that makes me feel bad for the guy sending it in. Best of luck to ya dude.

You aren't responsible for her batshit-insanity. You are responsible for yourself and your own happiness. Get her checked out and do something for yourself. You can't live life if you're miserable all the time.

you can't stay in a relationship for their life... if they say they will kill themselves it's not your fault. It's their problem. She sounds very manipulative.

pinksheep1332 0

your wife should really be comitted and then after she's taken care of divorce her

Maybe you shouldn't marry someone you describe as "bitchy" or "depressive." Why would you do that to yourself OR to her? If she kills herself, that's her own dumb, misguided choice - it's not a consequence of you not marrying her/divorcing her.

Well you should never have married her in the first place - that's no respect to have either for yourself or her, to be threatened into marriage. But contact mental health and I'm sure they will help you to both get her the help she needs and do the least amount of damage possible when cutting ties with her.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

YDI it for letting yourself be tricked into marriage.

Dude, if you hate her that much, just get rid of her.